eBay scammer trying to get me AGAIN

no...

if you saw the original thread the guy called me a scammer even when i gave him the USPS receipt with all the info he needed. he called me a scammer and was acting shady before the jersey was even supposed to be delivered.

i went to the post office for him and they were no help. I told him about 20 times to call the post office but for some "reason" he never called or wanted to call. I offered to go to the post office again then he told me he didnt care he was making a scammer thread. Of course no one took his side :rofl:

i have better things to do than to scam someone on a site im on every single day of the year. I even returned him his jersey (which was too big for him) and took the loss and he most likely scammed me as others suggested as well.

dude receives his jersey back and doesnt even send me a PM saying thanks or anything :rolleyes

patheitc.

:smh:

Lame. He's salty

wait..so @Zyzz
 is a scammer?  
nerd.gif

no...

if you saw the original thread the guy called me a scammer even when i gave him the USPS receipt with all the info he needed. he called me a scammer and was acting shady before the jersey was even supposed to be delivered.

i went to the post office for him and they were no help. I told him about 20 times to call the post office but for some "reason" he never called or wanted to call. I offered to go to the post office again then he told me he didnt care he was making a scammer thread. Of course no one took his side
roll.gif

i have better things to do than to scam someone on a site im on every single day of the year. I even returned him his jersey (which was too big for him) and took the loss and he most likely scammed me as others suggested as well.

dude receives his jersey back and doesnt even send me a PM saying thanks or anything
eyes.gif

patheitc.
So what happened to the jersey? USPS lost it or just lagged it?

wait..so @Zyzz

is a scammer?  :nerd:  

no...

i went to the post office for him and they were no help. I told him about 20 times to call the post office but for some "reason" he never called or wanted to call. I offered to go to the post office again then he told me he didnt care he was making a scammer thread. Of course no one took his side :rofl:

dude receives his jersey back and doesnt even send me a PM saying thanks or anything :rolleyes

patheitc.

No idea, tracking never updated. could have been delivered for all we know. with the way he was acting, it most likely was delivered to him :smh:

but to save my reputation i took a loss and sent his jersey back. ive sent like 500+ packages over the last 10 years. never had one get "lost" and 99.7% of them were through USPS

you guys can figure out what happened in this situation. He never called USPS and didnt want to call them... why?

i already talked to mods, they wont ban him since theres no proof but its quite obvious what happened here. congrats to him.

Starting using paypal and ebay recently and i have no problems. just those watchers on there that don't buy your **** piss me off lol

too many flakes on cl 

wait..so @Zyzz

is a scammer?  
nerd.gif

no...

i went to the post office for him and they were no help. I told him about 20 times to call the post office but for some "reason" he never called or wanted to call. I offered to go to the post office again then he told me he didnt care he was making a scammer thread. Of course no one took his side
roll.gif

dude receives his jersey back and doesnt even send me a PM saying thanks or anything
eyes.gif

patheitc.

No idea, tracking never updated. could have been delivered for all we know. with the way he was acting, it most likely was delivered to him
mean.gif

but to save my reputation i took a loss and sent his jersey back. ive sent like 500+ packages over the last 10 years. never had one get "lost" and 99.7% of them were through USPS

you guys can figure out what happened in this situation. He never called USPS and didnt want to call them... why?

i already talked to mods, they wont ban him since theres no proof but its quite obvious what happened here. congrats to him.
USPS 
sick.gif

i sold a destroyer jacket for $400 and sent it overseas, tracking number never updated. Lucky for me, the buyer was honest. Never dealing with USPS a-gain. 

Forgot which thread it was, but a NTer who works for USPS basically said these foos delivering pkgs are subs and have 0 dambz. 

USPS :x

i sold a destroyer jacket for $400 and sent it overseas, tracking number never updated. Lucky for me, the buyer was honest. Never dealing with USPS a-gain. 

Forgot which thread it was, but a NTer who works for USPS basically said these foos delivering pkgs are subs and have 0 dambz. 

Do not sell overseas, u.s only..

They can't update tracking and therefore u can't confirm delivery

Never do that

Yea you guys are right, guess I'm gonna hope he sends back the same shoes, if not its an expensive lesson learned. 
make him send you pics of the damage? call paypal ASAP

paypal will side with you if you know how to talk, call them up ASAP. show them all the proof you have of them being brand new and without issue.

calling>>>>>sitting on NT crying or emailing paypal

i bet you will win this claim if he files one.

this man knows. get on the phone asap with paypal and ebay and stay ahead of the situation, stop posting on NT about it, it won't do you any good. all ebay and paypal calls are logged so they know you are being professional and on top of it. good luck

USPS 
sick.gif

Do not sell overseas, u.s only..

They can't update tracking and therefore u can't confirm delivery

Never do that
That goes for USPS or any carrier?

Last edited:
Yeah it can definitely happen overseas USPS ebay or not cause USPS hands it over to.a different post office company then.your ******..don't do it

I bought of pair of shoes on ebay from a dude in Germany..

He gave me the tracking #

Hopefully everything goes good.

I once put a pair of shoes up on eBay, I forgot to put that I don't ship overseas and I got a buyer who was from Spain. I wanted to make sure it got there and checked prices with usps, one of those shipping companies, and ups. UPS wanted to charge me 200 bucks to ship it to Spain :x , the other was company was about 70 bucks and usps charged about 35 bucks or so. They were flyknits with no box. Usps gave me tracking and it did update, it even said delivered and he got the package

Back
Top Bottom