EBAY shipping

I will say it again...You were willing to pay the total in order to get your item; so what do
you need advice on again? I simply don't get your initial question because of the simple
fact that you were not scammed in any way shape or form. This was a conscious decision
that you made.

I'm not trying to be rude and if I was, I will apologize to you. Not a big deal. You should
however remember that just because you are not hearing what you want to hear doesn't
mean that people are talking down to you.

I take L's. I charge $15 for kicks and $5 for everything else even though it always comes out of my pocket in the end because my local store overcharges

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

wow. how could you ever think it was alright to ask for the money back? you must be about 11 years old or so huh

I guess age does matter when you respond to something... I'm thinking you're 9-10? Anyways if the people here who are quick to judge actuallyread, I said i was just curious if it's OK to ASK. I also said on my other reply that i NEVER asked for anything back.. AGAIN i was just curious to know...

"Just from your responses in this thread, I can tell you are exactly the type of person who would ask for the difference to be refunded " -please re-read my other response, and please don't tell me you're a psychic

"I'm not trying to be rude and if I was, I will apologize to you. Not a big deal. You should
however remember that just because you are not hearing what you want to hear doesn't
mean that people are talking down to you. " - apology accepted and if i wanted to hear just oneside then i would not even bother asking, again.. a simple yes or no and reason/s would be sufficient

and to the rest of the people who actually gave their opinion/s about the question (and not about the person who asked).. appreciate it

usually if the sender is local, within my zone on the postal chart, then I will ask them before I bid if they would be able to discount the shipping costs if Iwin the item, but theres no point in trying to ask for the difference back after the case.

Back
Top Bottom