Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

2/5 pairs ordered in the last month have finally made it, but the 2 that were ordered 1st (on 3/26) still say authenticator got the item. I’m not worried someone will snipe these pairs s they’re some J34s.

I will give them a call by Monday when I can it’s been a month & I need a nice coupon for my “troubles.”

I bought a pair of infrareds on the 4th. Seller shipped them out on the 5th. They arrived at the hub on the 9th, and haven’t moved since. Estimated delivery of the 21st is yet to change.

This needs to become an optional service.

Let me tell you my story...

I copped some BRAND NEW Lebron 7 "Media Day" for my birthday, in a SIZE 10.5.

Lebron Purch.jpg

Even did the Birdman handrub before I opened the eBay box, but to my disappointment the box said SIZE 10!

Lebron Bx.jpg

I was immediately confused & angry. I opened the box to see what was inside and found these...

Lebron shoe.jpg
Dirty Sole.jpg

A worn pair!

I then scanned the eBay tag with my phone, and got even more upset when I saw this....

Lebron.png

I immediately opened a case with eBay and within 30 minutes, I received an email saying No refund.

Lebron.jpg

So I hit up AMEX and told them to handle this, but it looks like I won't need their help. eBay reopened my case this afternoon, and ruled in my favor. I get my money back & get to keep the shoes.

Lebron Final.jpg

So I present to you my size 10, Lebron 7, "Media day"!

Lebron last photo.jpg
So what are you going to do with the sz10?

I’m having a problem with fed ex man... says my shoes were delivered opened up a case and nobody will contact me

Hopefully eBay will sort this out and the eventual outcome is crafted by feedback from those of us who have voiced our concerns. In the meantime, has this led you to consider other platforms? I would like to see sites such as Another Lane get traffic in support of true collectors helping one another. The reseller-crew can use their other lanes :wink:

Hopefully eBay will sort this out and the eventual outcome is crafted by feedback from those of us who have voiced our concerns. In the meantime, has this led you to consider other platforms? I would like to see sites such as Another Lane get traffic in support of true collectors helping one another. The reseller-crew can use their other lanes :wink:
I've been keeping an eye on another lane since the Brooklyn Nets featured them as a Brooklyn-based Black owned business. I made an account and follow their IG but I have yet to list anything on there.

Is this a plug from sneaker galactus :nerd:

I've been keeping an eye on another lane since the Brooklyn Nets featured them as a Brooklyn-based Black owned business. I made an account and follow their IG but I have yet to list anything on there.

Is this a plug from sneaker galactus :nerd:

Haha, no, I am not the owner of the site. I recently learned of the site and liked what their approach was. It seems that a page such as NT would have others who would appreciate the “collectors” focus in supporting our shared interest in shoes.

I’m not feeling the authentication process, had a pair sit at the hub for 10 days before the said the show didn’t pass inspection.

I’m glad that they saved me the process of returning, but it didn’t take 10 days.

They never even said that they were getting inspected, just at the hub for 10 days. Never said they arrived at authentication.

And I sold some shoes that they messed up, the shoes never got to the buyer.

I’m not feeling the authentication process, had a pair sit at the hub for 10 days before the said the show didn’t pass inspection.

I’m glad that they saved me the process of returning, but it didn’t take 10 days.

They never even said that they were getting inspected, just at the hub for 10 days. Never said they arrived at authentication.

And I sold some shoes that they messed up, the shoes never got to the buyer.
That's despicable. I'm gonna try and get in touch with sneakercon as well to relay how poorly this is going. I'm sure ebay already has a warrant out for me given how I've been talking to them.

@dakid23 sorry you also had to deal with some bull****. I can't believe how hard it is to just BUY a pair of shoes now :smh:

Update on my case:
1618681341178.png

I think I finally won this ****. I got in touch with the post office that received my shoes before dispatching them to the sneakercon authentication facility. The employee showed me her internal scan sheet that showed the shoes were marked received as a part of a bigger batch and signed by Leroy Wilson, sneakercon's director of operations. As far as I know my shoes were still lost by USPS and/or sneakercon and the buyer will probably never receive them. I wonder if they'll be sent back to me at some point. But at this point in time, both myself and the buyer were refunded by ebay. Such a ****show.
Long way home but at least it was corrected. No way was it your fault the post office fudged up..

That's despicable. I'm gonna try and get in touch with sneakercon as well to relay how poorly this is going. I'm sure ebay already has a warrant out for me given how I've been talking to them.

It’s really bad. I bought a pair of shoes on the 11th, they’re scheduled to arrive here on the 28th.

I doubt they’ll be here by then.

My last experience selling on eBay was in 2016 I believe and made me leave the platform entirely. Since then I’ve only bought random items, not shoes though.

hearing about this whole authentication process was good news but I was still meh about it. now that’s it’s been in for a while I wanted to give it a shot as prices of shoes have been better there than StockX and GOAT.

reading this thread, watching some reviews on eBay (seem to be mainly praising it) But people in the comments say otherwise, all has me saying nope nvm. Sucks because it’s some shoes I want but these stories :smh:

I would start calling customer service so they can look into opening a claim and possibly a refund.

I bought a pair of New Balance 990 v5 on 3/24 and notified eBay on 4/7 (my delivery date) that the shoes didn't arrive yet from authentication. They looked into it, said it got lost, and gave me a full refund. The next week, I get notification that the shoes were delivered and the refund still held.

I don't know anything about shoes anymore but I really like the authentication process that they have now. Wonder if Cryptology could help the authentication process. :nerd:

I would start calling customer service so they can look into opening a claim and possibly a refund.

I bought a pair of New Balance 990 v5 on 3/24 and notified eBay on 4/7 (my delivery date) that the shoes didn't arrive yet from authentication. They looked into it, said it got lost, and gave me a full refund. The next week, I get notification that the shoes were delivered and the refund still held.

see I keep seeing too many of these “lost” packages that’s my main concern. The whole time line sure is an inconvenience but it kind of is what it is. But I’ve seen so many people saying eBay telling them it was Lost at the authentication hub and that’s unacceptable.

the not being able to return authenticated shoes also sucks especially in the circumstances of where an error was made. We are all human and make mistakes so let’s just correct the mistake not just say F off we did our job

I’m not overly concerned with wait times as well, but I don’t want any fraud going on.

Just found out the pairs I been waiting for for damn near a month got coffee spilled on the boxes :stoneface: & eBay ain’t even try to offer me a discount. Just said u want em or not? Ain’t even take a pic of the shoes to prove it.
On hold with a great CSR who’s trying to get me a promo code for my troubles.

I’m not overly concerned with wait times as well, but I don’t want any fraud going on.

Just found out the pairs I been waiting for for damn near a month got coffee spilled on the boxes :stoneface: & eBay ain’t even try to offer me a discount. Just said u want em or not? Ain’t even take a pic of the shoes to prove it.

This comically bad.

Tell me those aren’t Union boxes 😳

anyway to get my money back from crooked *** adidas? I’m never buying anything adidas again.
6F884C9B-D478-4702-86B2-A012D1863365.jpeg

I’ve had this issue. The shoes were stolen, it’s nothing the company’s going to do because they sent the package and it states it was delivered.

The package carrier also states that the package has been delivered so their job’s done.

It’s like we’re stuck, because we are. Might have to contact the credit card company to see what they can do?

I’ve had this issue. The shoes were stolen, it’s nothing the company’s going to do because they sent the package and it states it was delivered.

The package carrier also states that the package has been delivered so their job’s done.

It’s like we’re stuck, because we are. Might have to contact the credit card company to see what they can do?

the fedex driver ****ing stole my shoes then. my security cameras show nobody delivering my package at the stated time nor the entire day. i have cameras at the door and on my garage. i told them this. they dont care. they dont care if their drivers steal things. ridiculous.

adidas is just as much to blame as them. they let them get away with it and do nothing

anyway to get my money back from crooked *** adidas? I’m never buying anything adidas again.
6F884C9B-D478-4702-86B2-A012D1863365.jpeg
Dealing with similar, they sent the claim (after saying they don't do it at first since it was marked delivered) but I have a mind to just drop it and not waste my time since it was only masks. Terrible customer service, they treat you like you're a criminal for trying to either get an item you paid for or a refund, i've never been through that with any retailer.

Fedex are thieves too, tip, sign up for Fedex delivery manager so you can reroute the packages to a fedex center.

I think they freely steal anything Adidas because their policy is to just believe them over the consumer.

the fedex driver ****ing stole my shoes then. my security cameras show nobody delivering my package at the stated time nor the entire day. i have cameras at the door and on my garage. i told them this. they dont care. they dont care if their drivers steal things. ridiculous.

adidas is just as much to blame as them. they let them get away with it and do nothing

Damn man I’m VERY sorry to hear that!

Back
Top Bottom