Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

If I were to sell a used shoe on eBay and it had to go through their authentication process, do I have to wait to get paid or would it still be instant?

Sold a brand new pair on Saturday morning and shipped them to the authentication address later that afternoon. They arrived this morning and got notification that they were authenticated about 4 hours later and they should be shipping to the buyer soon. Hopefully it's a sign that they're improving th process. The last few I've sold took about 2 to 3 weeks.

Sold a brand new pair on Saturday morning and shipped them to the authentication address later that afternoon. They arrived this morning and got notification that they were authenticated about 4 hours later and they should be shipping to the buyer soon. Hopefully it's a sign that they're improving th process. The last few I've sold took about 2 to 3 weeks.
Similar account. Shipped a pair yesterday and they were authenticated today. I'm 1 day delivery to the hub and they usually sit a week or better..

Just as I take a break from eBay, they catch up. At least I got a nice coupon for being part of the rollout.

I bought a pair that’s getting authenticated.

Now they don’t have tracking on them. eBay didn’t provide a tracking number to let you know what’s happening and where the shoes are.

Hopefully things are moving smoothly now. I might be letting go of a pair soon and was just gonna list em used and explain in the description that they're DS but listed otherwise to avoid dealing with the authentication service and holding up the order for weeks on end

Hopefully things are moving smoothly now. I might be letting go of a pair soon and was just gonna list em used and explain in the description that they're DS but listed otherwise to avoid dealing with the authentication service and holding up the order for weeks on end

Are the shoes worn or not?:rolleyes

Not to sound rude but why do you care how long it takes to get authenticated as the seller?

Not to interject BUT if I’m a seller I want the buyer to be as happy as possible/finalize the transaction ASAP. More losses they are the higher the odds for a BS return
I want the buyer to be happy as well but it's not like I'm personally holding the shoes 2 weeks before I ship. If not for the authentication I wouldn't sell nearly as much on Ebay. Especially a scammy *** shoe like Concords :lol:

I want the buyer to be happy as well but it's not like I'm personally holding the shoes 2 weeks before I ship. If not for the authentication I wouldn't sell nearly as much on Ebay. Especially a scammy *** shoe like Concords :lol:
I get that but we know how the average shoe buyer is. Mostly kids looking to snap some pics and return the shoes so their credit card balance will be out of the negative haha. Might not be your fault why it took that long but people don’t care and eBay will side with them

I get that but we know how the average shoe buyer is. Mostly kids looking to snap some pics and return the shoes so their credit card balance will be out of the negative haha. Might not be your fault why it took that long but people don’t care and eBay will side with them
Then maybe they should buy elsewhere. If someone let's Ebay blame them for ebays delay in authenticating the item then they deserve a chargeback or whatever. The seller assumes more risk selling on Ebay without authenticating, period.

Well it sounds like things might be improving a bit now that the second authentication center's open. I think I'll start low at first with some $300-400 pairs I'm looking to unload and see how they do with them. If things go well then I'll move up to my OW 5s and TS AJ1 lows. Should be able to save a few hundred $$$ in fees using them instead of SX.

Last edited:
Have they touched a basketball court? :rofl:

If they’re new never worn you shouldn’t have to explain it to eBay.
As blastercombo blastercombo said, due to how slow the authentication process was getting some buyers were getting tired of waiting and issuing INR cases or simply refunding their purchase. I didn't feel like dealing with that and would've provided both my ShoePalace order and shipping confirmation email alongside detailed shots of the shoes as proof of authenticity. In response to all the jokes, the shoes have touched linen, cotton, and a few snowflakes at best.

has anybody ever did a package hold at a fed ex ship center? how does that work? is it the safest way to get your package

i aint trying to have a greasy fedex driver steal my **** again

has anybody ever did a package hold at a fed ex ship center? how does that work? is it the safest way to get your package

i aint trying to have a greasy fedex driver steal my **** again
Yes have done it plenty of times. You'll receive notification when your package is ready for pickup and just go in with your ID and sign off on it. I think they hold it for up to a week before returning to sender. My nearest location down the block is a Walgreens and have never had any issues.

As blastercombo blastercombo said, due to how slow the authentication process was getting some buyers were getting tired of waiting and issuing INR cases or simply refunding their purchase. I didn't feel like dealing with that and would've provided both my ShoePalace order and shipping confirmation email alongside detailed shots of the shoes as proof of authenticity. In response to all the jokes, the shoes have touched linen, cotton, and a few snowflakes at best.

I had a buyer file a claim. It’s not on the me because I did my part. eBay tracked down the package, updated the buyer and that was it.

If the buyer leaves negative feedback contact eBay and they’ll remove it because the slow shipping isn’t the sellers fault.

Hey NT fam I bought a pair of Lebron 17 what the, listing clearly shows the Nike bag with all the logos
I get my shoes bag is missing

eBay won’t do nothing but offer me a $30 refund saying sale is final and was Authenticated, not sure what I can do
If I call credit card company what would I say

Hey NT fam I bought a pair of Lebron 17 what the, listing clearly shows the Nike bag with all the logos
I get my shoes bag is missing

eBay won’t do nothing but offer me a $30 refund saying sale is final and was Authenticated, not sure what I can do
If I call credit card company what would I say
What the heck else do you want?

Back
Top Bottom