Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

My Black true red XIs came from Ebay. Total time took 3 days from MD to NY, paid, shipped, authenticated, and delivered.

Took a chance & bought the 700 Kyanites through ebay. Paid May 3 , seller shipped May 8, shoes arrived was authenticated & shipped out at the Vegas hub May 11.

In hand today. :smokin
ebay has always been nice to me.

Glad to see things are picking up for y'all. Sucks for the thousands of us that were forced into the pilot program the first 2 months :rolleyes I think I've retired from sneaker purchases off ebay anyway. Last few $200+ sneaker purchases I've made off ebay, I've gotten lucky enough to communicate with the sellers off platform and go through paypal invoice.

Glad to see things are picking up for y'all. Sucks for the thousands of us that were forced into the pilot program the first 2 months :rolleyes I think I've retired from sneaker purchases off ebay anyway. Last few $200+ sneaker purchases I've made off ebay, I've gotten lucky enough to communicate with the sellers off platform and go through paypal invoice.
With no fees for sellers on ebay how much do you save by going straight pp?

With no fees for sellers on ebay how much do you save by going straight pp?
As a buyer I pay tax for ebay purchases, NY state ****. I bought some sneakers for $300 shipped paypal invoice. If I accepted the seller's $300 counteroffer and purchased through ebay, I would have paid $335 with tax and shipping. I also didn't have to wait for them to go through an authentication center and received the shoes less than 24 hours after the seller shipped since he was only a few towns over.

As a seller, I have offered dealing thru paypal so THEY save on taxes as well. I don't mind a 2.9% + 30 cent fee for paypal as a safety net.

As a buyer I pay tax for ebay purchases, NY state ****. I bought some sneakers for $300 shipped paypal invoice. If I accepted the seller's $300 counteroffer and purchased through ebay, I would have paid $335 with tax and shipping. I also didn't have to wait for them to go through an authentication center and received the shoes less than 24 hours after the seller shipped since he was only a few towns over.

As a seller, I have offered dealing thru paypal so THEY save on taxes as well. I don't mind a 2.9% + 30 cent fee for paypal as a safety net.
Ok, works for you I guess. As a seller I'm not giving up that authentication protection, only reason I started selling high dollar items on the bay again.

Ok, works for you I guess. As a seller I'm not giving up that authentication protection, only reason I started selling high dollar items on the bay again.

You don't have to worry about buyers claiming a shoe is "fake" and trying to pull a a quick one. I will give them that.

Dude thought I was a footlocker. :lol: ebay automatically resolved it..
EAD01CF3-B158-4A9B-A2C2-A3982C9190F4.jpeg

I remember getting an email about a year back from eBay asking me what would I like to see them offer with shoe authentication being one of them.

didn’t think they’d actually go through with it.

I sold some shoes across country and they were authenticated and delivered in three days. **** was quick as hell.

Paying taxes on eBay has slowed down my sales and purchases.

Is the refund process easy? I ordered a pair of shoes and they are estimated to be here tomorrow but there isn’t no tracking info. Sent the seller a message twice and there is no response either.

Just completed a couple sales on items under a hundred dollars and the new fee schedule :nerd: You pay fees on sales tax smh. Are sellers supposed to ship before funds are recieved?

Last edited:
Is the refund process easy? I ordered a pair of shoes and they are estimated to be here tomorrow but there isn’t no tracking info. Sent the seller a message twice and there is no response either.
Easy? Kinda? Takes a while (1-2 weeks) unless things have changed

i've bought a few things from ebay since the new authenticator rogram. i just hate the wait. These 3 day waits sound awesome.

Back
Top Bottom