Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

^^^^

The bag is what he wants I suppose.
He didn’t get the bag and now he wants the bag

1619785146559.gif

Hey NT fam I bought a pair of Lebron 17 what the, listing clearly shows the Nike bag with all the logos
I get my shoes bag is missing

eBay won’t do nothing but offer me a $30 refund saying sale is final and was Authenticated, not sure what I can do
If I call credit card company what would I say

What does the bag look like? I know you can’t show us because you have it, but what’s it supposed to look like?

anybody know why fed ex wont let me hold the package at my local fed ex ship center? they let me do it once but i have two incoming packages and when i try to hold them at the center they say “this action cant be completed”

i dont trust the fedex drivers no more after they stole my package

has anybody ever did a package hold at a fed ex ship center? how does that work? is it the safest way to get your package

i aint trying to have a greasy fedex driver steal my **** again
Yea

You can either call their 800 number or create an account online to put a hold on it

anybody know why fed ex wont let me hold the package at my local fed ex ship center? they let me do it once but i have two incoming packages and when i try to hold them at the center they say “this action cant be completed”

I had the same problems with mine. Had to put them on a vacation hold until the day I wanted them. I was not able to hold them at a location.

eBay put a restriction on it so that you’re not allowed to have it held at a FedEx store.

eBay's new managed payments sucks. PayPal was faster and way better. I sold a pair of shoes and it says funds are available for payout, but nothing in my bank account.

I had a buyer file a claim. It’s not on the me because I did my part. eBay tracked down the package, updated the buyer and that was it.

If the buyer leaves negative feedback contact eBay and they’ll remove it because the slow shipping isn’t the sellers fault.
I tried to told them the item not recieved claims are bogus when Ebay is the one holding the package hostage. I'm surprised people would believe otherwise.

eBay's new managed payments sucks. PayPal was faster and way better. I sold a pair of shoes and it says funds are available for payout, but nothing in my bank account.
Goes from that to ebay has sent your payout. Then the day after it shows up

Data point: Sold a pair Monday, reached them on Tuesday, authenticated and shipped out to buyer the same day. My previous sales had a 2 week turnaround.

Dunks delivered today from Ebay. Total time: 6 days from purchase to authentication to delivery.

Hey NT fam I bought a pair of Lebron 17 what the, listing clearly shows the Nike bag with all the logos
I get my shoes bag is missing

eBay won’t do nothing but offer me a $30 refund saying sale is final and was Authenticated, not sure what I can do
If I call credit card company what would I say
Was the bag listed in the description for what is included? I feel like if the listing is just for the shoes and it didn't included the bag in the description or title they don't necessarily have to include it. It's not what I would do as a seller, but others might.

Alright so I’m about to put up some shoes on eBay, since they will qualify for the authentication does that mean the shipping is covered to eBay or should I still put a shipping price up?

I googled zip codes at the Furthest points in the lower 48 to gauge cost and basically it’s $23 priority with tracking insurance and signature confirmation but if it’s going to the authentication center don’t think it’s necessary to charge the buyer for all that when it’s not even coming directly to them

TIA

Last 2 orders arrived at the hub in 1 day and authenticated the same day. Ebay just asked me to register for their new payment methods. Shannon Sharpe gif. I wonder how long I can ride this PP train I been on lol

Shoes I sold through eBay was sent to the authentication center had a failed delivery attempt on Saturday. Hopefully it get delivered on Monday because I can't afford to miss out on this sale.

Last 2 orders arrived at the hub in 1 day and authenticated the same day. Ebay just asked me to register for their new payment methods. Shannon Sharpe gif. I wonder how long I can ride this PP train I been on lol

That's strange. They told me I had until February. After that is when the new method was going to kick in. I haven't sold anything on there for a while anyway. However, I've been buying stuff on there and my payment is still going through Paypal.

That's strange. They told me I had until February. After that is when the new method was going to kick in. I haven't sold anything on there for a while anyway. However, I've been buying stuff on there and my payment is still going through Paypal.
I need to actually read the email tbh. My weekend sales posted in PP no problem.

I'm hearing there's now an authentication center set up in Nevada for west coast buyers/sellers.

edit: I see that it was just mentioned above. Tbh I still don't wanna buy any shoes off ebay because of tax. Hoping sellers do what I do and put their IG handle on their tag or something.

Last edited:
I'm hearing there's now an authentication center set up in Nevada for west coast buyers/sellers.
Yeah there is, in Las Vegas. Sent a pair of shoes to them on the 6th, received on the 8th, took them 2 days to authenticate, and now the buyer should be receiving the shoes from FedEx today hopefully.

Shoes just got authenticated and hopefully shipped out today. Was expecting them to ship to New York but Vegas hub came in clutch.

Back
Top Bottom