Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Been selling a lot of sneakers and Street wear things fr ebay.

My stone Island hoodies be selling like hot cakes. Prob cause the holidays is around the corner

BIN with immediate payment is the only way. Yeah, you do alienate some buyers who want to lowball. And yes, it may take longer to sell. But when it sells, it sells.

When it comes to auctions, when I want something bidders are rich.

When I want to sell something, buyers are poor.

1638316033732.gif

No issues on selling on eBay. Sometimes the best option depending the shoe.

I always have offers open, but not too many lowballs.

You’re right but eBay needs to do something about it.

I’m tired of selling everything four or five times before it’s actually sold.

They need to start holding dead beat bidders accountable and start banning accounts again. The fact that there are absolutely no repercussions anymore is a joke, can't even leave negative on these clowns.

Been selling a lot of sneakers and Street wear things fr ebay.

My stone Island hoodies be selling like hot cakes. Prob cause the holidays is around the corner
I’ve never heard of Stone Island. Just Googled it and saw it’s a hoodie with a patch on the arm :lol: for a good amount.

They need to start holding dead beat bidders accountable and start banning accounts again. The fact that there are absolutely no repercussions anymore is a joke, can't even leave negative on these clowns.

If you wait 4 days and then cancel supposedly the non-paying bidder gets a strike on their account. Theres a seller setting that allows you to automatically reject all bids by users with 1, 2, 3...or more strikes on their account. I also recommend adding users to your list of blocked bidders if they are winning and not paying.

Has anyone else had their seller account restricted out of the blue?

eBay is asking me to upload an ID (driver's license or passport) even though I have been on the platform for almost 15 years and always sold in the same category of goods. My rating is above standard too. Suddenly, they can't verify my identity even though they've been wiring money in my account for the last year.

Has anyone else had their seller account restricted out of the blue?

eBay is asking me to upload an ID (driver's license or passport) even though I have been on the platform for almost 15 years and always sold in the same category of goods. My rating is above standard too. Suddenly, they can't verify my identity even though they've been wiring money in my account for the last year.
Did they ever have to send you a 1099 before? They are dotting all their I's. They had about 600 bucks of mine they wouldn't release recently until I confirmed my social :smh: my acct was opened in 2010 but I never got a 1099 before.

Did they ever have to send you a 1099 before? They are dotting all their I's. They had about 600 bucks of mine they wouldn't release recently until I confirmed my social :smh: my acct was opened in 2010 but I never got a 1099 before.
I don't sell that much. I mostly use my account to get rid of stuff I no longer want.

And they already have my SSN.

I don't sell that much. I mostly use my account to get rid of stuff I no longer want.

And they already have my SSN.
Welp, not sure what it's about then, def sounds strange. With the new threshold for 1099's being 600 bucks I know they cracking down hard on sellers like me that never did 20k before.

They’ve been harassing me for the past week about that.

Not sure what this email means? :stoneface:
24A5D261-2152-4DBB-98A2-20B07B8D66DD.jpeg

Did you sell a customized shoe and list it with the factory barcode or serial number in the listing?

If you listed the style code of a shoe that’s all white and you shoe’s different it’ll come back as wrong because the color it’s supposed to be and what it is is different.

Like if you sold these

1638574794011.png

but listed them as white\white as the color for the model and style code.

Did you sell a customized shoe and list it with the factory barcode or serial number in the listing?

If you listed the style code of a shoe that’s all white and you shoe’s different it’ll come back as wrong because the color it’s supposed to be and what it is is different.

Like if you sold these

1638574794011.png

but listed them as white\white as the color for the model and style code.
Sold a DS retail Jordans, it was just a messed up eBay email.

Bought these on eBay. Seller just had stock pics but 100% feedback. Seller won’t communicate. No returns, no refund. eBay siding with their authentication process so I’m screwed. Only options are to keep, sell on eBay to screw somebody else or try to figure out a chargeback

Attachments

• 9A5680FC-C79A-44F9-9F7B-D53949251BA5.jpeg
    9A5680FC-C79A-44F9-9F7B-D53949251BA5.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20FBB789-8227-4F66-89FE-C9606BDB45D0.jpeg
    20FBB789-8227-4F66-89FE-C9606BDB45D0.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 22CAFD82-4BD7-4E3C-A8DF-B30EF3A19F0B.jpeg
    22CAFD82-4BD7-4E3C-A8DF-B30EF3A19F0B.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 164
Back
Top Bottom