Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

. All my prices going up 9% on 1/19. :rofl:
Low ballers' offers going down 10% their usual 🤣

Before the authentication process was 10%? so we got a deal. Still cheaper than all platforms. My listings haven't been selling and they aren't overpriced. Watch they all start selling after 1/19

Last edited:
Low ballers' offers going down 10% their usual 🤣

Before the authentication process was 10%? so we got a deal. Still cheaper than all platforms. My listings haven't been selling and they aren't overpriced. Watch they all start selling after 1/19
Low ballers get clipped since I set my offers yo reject anything I wouldn't agree to.

eBay really needs to implement immediate payment when an offer is accepted. I have a repeat buyer who always pays, but dude legit waits the maximum amount of time to pay (4 days). At this point he's gotta just be messing with me. :lol:

Words can’t express how infuriating this is. Cats will literally message you asking mad questions already answered in the listing, throw out all kinds of wild offers, ask when you’ll ship and then proceed to pay whenever they feel like it or not at all. :lol: At this point if you don’t pay within the first 24 hrs of me accepting said offer or don’t answer my initial message about payment I just cancel and relist. I have no patience when it comes to ebay buyers.

eBay really needs to implement immediate payment when an offer is accepted. I have a repeat buyer who always pays, but dude legit waits the maximum amount of time to pay (4 days). At this point he's gotta just be messing with me. :lol:

Amen. It's a joke that I have to have a payment source on file so they can charge me a store fee when they need to, but they can't make buyers do the same.

Words can’t express how infuriating this is. Cats will literally message you asking mad questions already answered in the listing, throw out all kinds of wild offers, ask when you’ll ship and then proceed to pay whenever they feel like it or not at all. :lol: At this point if you don’t pay within the first 24 hrs of me accepting said offer or don’t answer my initial message about payment I just cancel and relist. I have no patience when it comes to ebay buyers.
Man, they need to allow us to give them negative feedback. Had to many buyer purchase and never pay. Waste of time!

Did you put the correct product number in your listing? They caught me slipping like that once:rofl:

Upon further investigation eBay’s authentication team is completely incompetent. I had the same buyer purchase Pine Greens and Turbo Greens from me.

1. Turbos passed authentication and shipped and pines didn’t because of apparently the wrong product number.

If that’s the case then why did I get a case opened about the pines being shipped to the buyer and not the turbo greens?

17A0CFF9-A421-439A-A7DD-8E698783E0D3.png

Upon further investigation eBay’s authentication team is completely incompetent. I had the same buyer purchase Pine Greens and Turbo Greens from me.

1. Turbos passed authentication and shipped and pines didn’t because of apparently the wrong product number.

If that’s the case then why did I get a case opened about the pines being shipped to the buyer and not the turbo greens?

17A0CFF9-A421-439A-A7DD-8E698783E0D3.png
That's crazy. If it was a legit mix up both should have failed authentication. Ebay should take ownership at this point, this is all on them. Hope they can resolve it for you .

That's crazy. If it was a legit mix up both should have failed authentication. Ebay should take ownership at this point, this is all on them. Hope they can resolve it for you .

I don’t know for sure how the authentication process works but outside looking in. It’s seems to me after the shoes are authenticated the order updates that it passed and the shoes are shipped. My best guess is the Pine greens were opened first, they passed and the authenticator verified the order on the Turbo Greens.

As a result when the turbo green package was opened the different Authenticator only saw the open order for the Pine greens so they failed. Which is why it’s the “wrong product”.

So Turbo greens are on the way back to me and customer thinks he got jipped because he has the Pine greens that should’ve “failed” when in reality this is all because their authenticators were cutting corners and being lazy.

Done with them. I just hope I get both shoes back in the same condition I sent them at this point.

Update: They closed the case.

487D5530-B353-4015-AAFB-0E95DEF9826D.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211230-120655_eBay.jpg

This is why I hate selling to people with zero feedback :lol:
This dude made an offer on a jersey I was selling. I accepted, and he messaged me to tell me the total amount was too high.

Another guy made an offer, I accepted, and he messaged me to ask if I would be willing to replace the jersey he just bought with another one, which was more expensive, for the offer amount. I canceled the purchase and blocked his ***.

I don't usually have issues with buyers, but some of them make me want to deactivate my seller account.

Screenshot_20211230-120655_eBay.jpg

This is why I hate selling to people with zero feedback :lol:
Dude didn't have 0 feedback, but basically had this same experience when I sold my All Star Kobe 6s.
Another guy made an offer, I accepted, and he messaged me to ask if I would be willing to replace the jersey he just bought with another one, which was more expensive, for the offer amount. I canceled the purchase and blocked his ***.
:rofl:

This dude made an offer on a jersey I was selling. I accepted, and he messaged me to tell me the total amount was too high.

I don't usually have issues with buyers, but some of them make me want to deactivate my seller account.

Unfortunately with eBay I deal with the poorest, brokest buyers on Earth.

I had a pair of $300 shoes and a guy messaged me asking would I take $150. I had another pair listed at $125 and the guy offered me $40.

I no longer respond because of do want to get violently negative :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom