Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Is it authentic though?

Their argument could be it's authentic but with a slight defect
yes I understand that and yes that is their argument but if seller doesn't disclose a flaw like that, you just have to accept it and there is nothing you can do. Just a heads up I guess.

yes I understand that and yes that is their argument but if seller doesn't disclose a flaw like that, you just have to accept it and there is nothing you can do. Just a heads up I guess.

Did you state that there’s damage\a defect on the shoes to ebay?

If you opened a case and they closed it, call and have the case reviewed.

I bought a pair of shoes that literally had damaged to the back of them that wasn’t in the pics. I filed a case and ebay told me that they were authenticated and that the seller doesn’t accept returns. They closed the case and I still need to call them back.

I sold a new pair of shoes that failed authentication. They said that the auction didn’t match the description of the shoes. The soles are white and have been sitting out for a while but aren’t worn. I guess they couldn’t tell that they weren’t worn.

I cleaned them off and will sell later.

Did you state that there’s damage\a defect on the shoes to ebay?

If you opened a case and they closed it, call and have the case reviewed.

I bought a pair of shoes that literally had damaged to the back of them that wasn’t in the pics. I filed a case and ebay told me that they were authenticated and that the seller doesn’t accept returns. They closed the case and I still need to call them back.

I sold a new pair of shoes that failed authentication. They said that the auction didn’t match the description of the shoes. The soles are white and have been sitting out for a while but aren’t worn. I guess they couldn’t tell that they weren’t worn.

I cleaned them off and will sell later.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I escalated it and had to send photos, etc. they still sided with the original response. Pushing the blame to Nike. I get it. Just really surprised and frustrated at the outcome. Now I have to sell them like this to somebody else and kick it down the road or deal with it.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I escalated it and had to send photos, etc. they still sided with the original response. Pushing the blame to Nike. I get it. Just really surprised and frustrated at the outcome. Now I have to sell them like this to somebody else and kick it down the road or deal with it.

That’s a garbage reply from eBay. There’s literally damage to the stitching, that makes the shoes physically defective because there’s a defect in that portion of the shoes.

That’s bad customer service and bad customer service on eBay’s behalf.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had their seller account restricted out of the blue?

eBay is asking me to upload an ID (driver's license or passport) even though I have been on the platform for almost 15 years and always sold in the same category of goods. My rating is above standard too. Suddenly, they can't verify my identity even though they've been wiring money in my account for the last year.

I'm in Canada, they were asking for my SIN and driver's license photo this past week. I've been on the platform since 2004, been selling infrequently - not sure what route they're going with this.

I thought it was those Roger Federer shoes at first glance lol.

Lol Ok ebay.

955BEAEA-2432-4BEB-9B61-895EF6315C71.jpeg
24DF8B93-41FA-41DB-A08B-A3C54964A1F7.png
75805612-63FF-4F64-B4B5-E66ABF868A98.png

Did you put the correct product number in your listing? They caught me slipping like that once:rofl:

Is it not that 9 digit number starting with 5? I included it in the listing and it’s the correct one.

I’ve sold over 100 items on eBay in 3 years and this is my first return.

Yep if a letter or number’s off they’re sending it back.
You can have it listed right in 1 part of the listing and wrong in another and they ding you. They need to reach out in those instances. They dont get paid so they prolly dont care if the sale fails.

Is it not that 9 digit number starting with 5? I included it in the listing and it’s the correct one.

I’ve sold over 100 items on eBay in 3 years and this is my first return.
I didnt check your listing, just sharing my experience. Looking at it now it seems correct. Ebay still gave you the middle finger and they were wrong?

I didnt check your listing, just sharing my experience. Looking at it now it seems correct. Ebay still gave you the middle finger and they were wrong?

Yup which is why I’m confused. Like I’ve seen clearly defected shoes pass and I get dinged for a incorrect style code that’s actually correct?

😂

Noticed a fake pair of foams that was ‘authenticated’ this morning

Whos doing this authentication process stevie wonder

Back
Top Bottom