Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

I just had an issue that Im pissed about. Basically the authenticator in Las Vegas said that both the shoes I sold had dirt, smudges and was worn. He provided NO evidence and of course eBay took his word for it, and took the money out of my account.

WTF.

I got the shoes back 2 days later. I know he was bull****ting. I had a similar issues in the past and I fought it, and lost. Ebay will ALWAYS side with the authenticator, with his lying ***.
That’s my only knock on eBay. They’ll take the buyers/authorization centers word 9.9/10. Which is funny cause they get paid off the sellers. Then they take there money back within a minute but when it’s time to get paid it takes them almost 4 days. Thank gawd I haven’t came across a “item not as described” buyer. I’m playing Russian roulette every time I sell

Do I have to use eBay’s shipping or I can make my own label for Authentication?

Guy put in an offer and I accepted.

Then he proceeds to message me asking for more pics...

Why TF are you putting in an offer if you're not ready to pay and go.

**** is annoying AF. Ask for pictures first dummy. :smh:
I hope you responded by canceling the order. I wouldn't have even entertained that convo...

Do you guys have signature confirmation when sending to the authentication center?

You want tracking at the very least.

I'd get signature confirmation if the shoes have significant dollar value (to you). No idea what 'authenticators' get paid but some of them may get ideas and it's best to have all your bases covered just in case something goes missing at their end.

^I second this notion

note that I don't think you can use the links when the sale goes live...I think you have to purchase through the topstar sale link that has all the shoes available for the sale

Need help. So, buyer purchased shoes and the shoes get stuck in transit. Havent been scanned for 10 days so he does a item not recieved claim stating he still wants the shoes but they may have been lost. In my listings its US only but I found out he used a shipping service to get sent to Canada from Portland. My shoes were also over $100 so they shouldve been shipped to the authentication center and not to the shipping service 1st? I feel like I shouldnt get punished for that (me having to refund him and only getting the $50 insurance back). Seems like I could fight this with ebay, no?

Need help. So, buyer purchased shoes and the shoes get stuck in transit. Havent been scanned for 10 days so he does a item not recieved claim stating he still wants the shoes but they may have been lost. In my listings its US only but I found out he used a shipping service to get sent to Canada from Portland. My shoes were also over $100 so they shouldve been shipped to the authentication center and not to the shipping service 1st? I feel like I shouldnt get punished for that (me having to refund him and only getting the $50 insurance back). Seems like I could fight this with ebay, no?
If they're going to an authentication center 1st how he used a shipping service if you shipped them 🤔

If they're going to an authentication center 1st how he used a shipping service if you shipped them 🤔
They were supposed to but it printed an address for portland, oregon. Thats what im saying idk how that happened. Im in Cali and they been using a vegas hub for authentication. Shoes sold for $230 and had a authentication guaranteed on the listing.

They were supposed to but it printed an address for portland, oregon. Thats what im saying idk how that happened. Im in Cali and they been using a vegas hub for authentication. Shoes sold for $230 and had a authentication guaranteed on the listing.
Ok bet then in that case you should've made the mailing address manually to be sent to Vegas especially if you printed out an different address cause I ship to the one in New York

Ok bet then in that case you should've made the mailing address manually to be sent to Vegas especially if you printed out an different address cause I ship to the one in New York
For sure but i didnt realize it until this mess started. I just printed and taped it on the box. Never had to manually change it before. So idk why I would have to this time.

For sure but i didnt realize it until this mess started. I just printed and taped it on the box. Never had to manually change it before. So idk why I would have to this time.
Well you got the receipt and you sent it out the postal service is at fault on this one

Should have canceled soon as it didn't say ebay on the label. Had that same thing happen to me where the shipping address wasn't an authentication center and I refunded soon as I saw. Def bring ebay into it since your listing was supposed to be authenticated it's possible buyers are hacking to avoid authentication.

Does ebay have a customer service number? The Person that handled my appeal clearly doesnt know anything about the authentication guaranteed policy and ruled in the buyers favor SMH.

Does ebay have a customer service number? The Person that handled my appeal clearly doesnt know anything about the authentication guaranteed policy and ruled in the buyers favor SMH.
google ebay contact, click first link, scroll all the way down to contact us button. make sure you're logged in and you can request a call back. also hit up their @ebaysneakers handle on twitter.

you might be SOL though if you didn't insure for the full cost of the item.

Ebay charging fees on sales tax is kinda bogus. Just mathed it up and Im prolly out close to 50 in fees based on taxes the buyers paid. It's not a lot but I can be petty about my paper 😂

we funny about our money...money and women

waiting for that next Top Star collection drop

judge-judy-time-is-money.gif

Back
Top Bottom