Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

I gave positive feedback without looking at the size tag n inside of the shoe(Sz sticker). I pretty much just looked over the Sz. But I think it still would of been a hassle to return regardless of me giving positive feed back to the seller, once they are authenticated by eBay. I thgt I heard someone say they had a similar experience with eBay and the Authenticator missing the wrong size.

eBay sent me the wrong size twice and they were authenticated.

I took pictures of the shoes, the size tag and contacted eBay.

They got back to me and said “My bad”. Since the shoes were authenticated and it was their fault, they refunded me my money and I got to keep the shoes.

I gave positive feedback without looking at the size tag n inside of the shoe(Sz sticker). I pretty much just looked over the Sz. But I think it still would of been a hassle to return regardless of me giving positive feed back to the seller, once they are authenticated by eBay. I thgt I heard someone say they had a similar experience with eBay and the Authenticator missing the wrong size.

Can you not open a case and show proof of the incorrect size? I'm assuming that the size tag and the box label are different in this case. You will need to take pictures and be patient but this is a legitimate issue.

Can you not open a case and show proof of the incorrect size? I'm assuming that the size tag and the box label are different in this case. You will need to take pictures and be patient but this is a legitimate issue.

He doesn’t have to be patient, he just needs to take pics and open the case. The case is open and shut if it’s the wrong size.

So I have been trying to cancelled this order for about 10 days...cause their was no movement. You can't messaged the seller..Ebay customer service is ***..so I got my CC involved and they will be getting my money back. The seller still sent the shoes...I already got the shoes from FC (BTW, it took about 6 days to get the shoes, GOAT Chicago? Never knew they had one in Chicago) so what do I do? The shoes were suppose to get to me by the 10th..the seller shipped them on the 10th..

You should be able to message sellers regarding any type of issue. If it's not present on the list of contact reasons you can still contact the seller.

Did they simply not respond to you or did you change your mind?

He doesn’t have to be patient, he just needs to take pics and open the case. The case is open and shut if it’s the wrong size.

Yeah I hear you fam, it just seems like some of these cats expect the money to be credited right away but there is some type of turn around.

It is an open and shut case in his situation as you said.

Yeah I hear you fam, it just seems like some of these cats expect the money to be credited right away but there is some type of turn around.

It is an open and shut case in his situation as you said.

I agree 100%!

If there’s truly an issue like wrong size, wrong shoes etc. It’s an easy fix. Take the pictures making sure the authentication tag and number is visible and you’re good to go.

It sounds like they’re making it harder than it should be.

I just had an issue that Im pissed about. Basically the authenticator in Las Vegas said that both the shoes I sold had dirt, smudges and was worn. He provided NO evidence and of course eBay took his word for it, and took the money out of my account.

WTF.

I got the shoes back 2 days later. I know he was bull****ting. I had a similar issues in the past and I fought it, and lost. Ebay will ALWAYS side with the authenticator, with his lying ***.

You really need to go the extra mile with listings and describe everything on the shoes - whether they're worn or unworn. Take the maximum amount of pictures also.

I've been selling a lot of my older sneakers on eBay and I make sure to fill out the short descriptions as well as the full descriptions. It makes listing items a massive chore but it at least keeps me covered.

Sold a pair of VNDS VC IIIs from 2004 and VNDS Lebron IVs from 2007 with no issues.

Apologies for the late reply, but under NO circumstances should anything be sold to a ZERO feedback buyer. Especially older sneakers regardless of condition.
False. If it's going through authentication buyer feedback or newness is moot.

You should be able to message sellers regarding any type of issue. If it's not present on the list of contact reasons you can still contact the seller.

Did they simply not respond to you or did you change your mind?

After Ebay didn't stop the shoe from being shipped. I decided to keep them and dropped the case. It really not a shoe I want to double up on. But I don't want to go through the headache of returning etc etc...but I will not be using Ebay anymore...something has ro change with their process...

After Ebay didn't stop the shoe from being shipped. I decided to keep them and dropped the case. It really not a shoe I want to double up on. But I don't want to go through the headache of returning etc etc...but I will not be using Ebay anymore...something has ro change with their process...
People have posted in this thread that they will wait the maximum amount of time to ship just because they can SMH. Maybe message the seller next time before purchasing that he's not one of those dudes.

As soon as money clears I ship but when the buyer takes their good ol time to pay well you know the rest
What do you mean by clears? Once I receive the payment email I'm good. If a buyer takes to long to pay I will cancel the order, you got 48hrs to pay with me regardless of what ebay says.

People have posted in this thread that they will wait the maximum amount of time to ship just because they can SMH. Maybe message the seller next time before purchasing that he's not one of those dudes.
Yeah learned my lesson on that...

Back
Top Bottom