Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Yes $300 and up. I accepted an offer of $250 and still had to send through the authentication process. Such a hassle and imagine when they start charging for this crap service.
I got a pair of vapormax’s for a little under 200 and they still got sent to the authentication hub. Now when I go to eBay I keep getting prompted that my order will be delayed because they’re backed up on authentication :smh:

Buyer opened a request he never receive the item :rofl::smh::rofl:tracking clearly show each stop
Some eBay buyers are just ****ing jitbags. I had a dude a few months ago force a return/refund because i shipped on the second business day after his purchase (and I clearly state I will ship within three business days). eBay and its users is just terrible all around, has been for a while.

I know for a fact I'm done with ebay until the authentication service gets better. Neutral Greys were the exception given they just now received a rerelease after over 30 years. Any other OG colorways I miss out that aren't a must have for me I'm just gonna take the L and move on.

Was supposed to receive my shoes by April 6th but nothing yet. Contacted eBay's customer service and was told they would be a delay on the authentication service so I can either wait it out or they can put it a ticket and I can get a refund within 5 days.

I just hope the shoes don't end up "lost" in the shuffle somehow.

I sell sneakers that are old it need restoration or not in high demand on eBay .... never had an issue ..... the new method is interesting .... easier for me because I’m in Brooklyn and send the sneakers to queens .... transaction took about a week .....

Was supposed to receive my shoes by April 6th but nothing yet. Contacted eBay's customer service and was told they would be a delay on the authentication service so I can either wait it out or they can put it a ticket and I can get a refund within 5 days.

I just hope the shoes don't end up "lost" in the shuffle somehow.

the thing that sucks is that based on what I’ve seen in this thread, the “refund” is going to come from the seller’s pocket.

Placed my order on March 29th, seller shipped em to Long Island and they got there by April 1st, after 7 business days they've finally been authenticated. There's a light at the end of the tunnel fellas. It's coming.
Screenshot_20210412-140247_eBay.jpg

yep its a wild mess right now

Let me tell you my story...

I copped some BRAND NEW Lebron 7 "Media Day" for my birthday, in a SIZE 10.5.

Lebron Purch.jpg

Even did the Birdman handrub before I opened the eBay box, but to my disappointment the box said SIZE 10!

Lebron Bx.jpg

I was immediately confused & angry. I opened the box to see what was inside and found these...

Lebron shoe.jpg
Dirty Sole.jpg

A worn pair!

I then scanned the eBay tag with my phone, and got even more upset when I saw this....

Lebron.png

I immediately opened a case with eBay and within 30 minutes, I received an email saying No refund.

Lebron.jpg

So I hit up AMEX and told them to handle this, but it looks like I won't need their help. eBay reopened my case this afternoon, and ruled in my favor. I get my money back & get to keep the shoes.

Lebron Final.jpg

So I present to you my size 10, Lebron 7, "Media day"!

Lebron last photo.jpg

I’ll gladly take those shoes for free if he doesn’t want them.

Yeah. This whole Ebay authentication process needs insurance for buyers and sellers. Protection against lost or stolen items, counterfeits, damaged items, worn items, wrong size or colorway, wrong item received, etc. It would probably be an extra charge for this insurance when it should be provided.

Not sure anyone here knows this but they opened another verification center in Las Vegas, I sent my first pair of shoes there about a week and a half ago. This should help. Only bad thing is I'm located on East coast and had to pay for unexpected shipping to Vegas which cost me about $12.50 extra in shipping fees I wasn't expecting. The buyer was in AZ so I can see why they wanted the shoes inspected in Vegas and not the NY location.

I got a pair of vapormax’s for a little under 200 and they still got sent to the authentication hub. Now when I go to eBay I keep getting prompted that my order will be delayed because they’re backed up on authentication :smh:

If the pre-owned sneakers were priced $300 or more with Buy It Now and Make Offer, the shoes will be sent to the authentication center regardless what the final selling price was. Verified it with a live human in CS.

Also, if you put 3x $100 pre-owned sneakers on one listing and the selling price was $300 they will also go to authentication.

dakid23 dakid23 sorry you also had to deal with some bull****. I can't believe how hard it is to just BUY a pair of shoes now :smh:

Update on my case:
1618681341178.png

I think I finally won this ****. I got in touch with the post office that received my shoes before dispatching them to the sneakercon authentication facility. The employee showed me her internal scan sheet that showed the shoes were marked received as a part of a bigger batch and signed by Leroy Wilson, sneakercon's director of operations. As far as I know my shoes were still lost by USPS and/or sneakercon and the buyer will probably never receive them. I wonder if they'll be sent back to me at some point. But at this point in time, both myself and the buyer were refunded by ebay. Such a ****show.

Sorry for the double post but I want to make this info clear for whoever needs:

If you ever need to contact ebay regarding a problem with buying or selling through the new authentication program, email your issue (as well as any images or other emails that prove your case) to [email protected], then call customer service and tell them to pull up the email you sent.

This was how I was able to get a human to see all of the proof that USPS gave me that my package was actually delivered. I forwarded the email from USPS and included the image that showed my package was received by sneakercon's facility.

Back
Top Bottom