eBayer and possible Nter/ISSer: jeffmcdannel is a fraud

So im on ebay looking for some copper foamposites. I find some for 200.00 from a guy with 500 positive feedback. I'm like its a great price so I buy them.  I send him a message a few days later asking if I could get tracking when he ships. A few days and no answer. I message again since I'm leaving in a few days on a trip, he says he sent to my address with no apartment, but will reship. So I go on my trip and the shoes arrive while im gone. When I get here yesterday , this is what I find.
29927d.jpg

2111f2g.jpg

14obqkl.jpg

ip4f37.jpg

mwpi4w.jpg

125jjn9.jpg

2v0mz5j.jpg

j81i8o.jpg

I message him when I see these shoes:

Me:

So, first you say you sent to address with no 
apartment. And then you have the audacity to send 
me a fake pair of copper foamposites. How badly do 
you need they money man. Expect a paypal a claim 
tonight.

So, I do the ebay complaint. And he finally messages me back today:

Seller:

Look, I have never had an issue with selling an item before. You are claiming that shoes are fake, when they are not. I have a printed page of the purchase receipt from nike town in Eugene OR. Shoes were also shipped in original box. I have a cousin who actually works for nike in Eugene, and she is the one who granted me access to the the limited edition shoes. One reason you may think they aren't authentic is because an older version of the shoe that came out years ago is also available on ebay, and it isn't a limited edition version, so it is a lot more common. The type I got through contacting my cousin, a regional member of nike's northwestern sales and distribution center, were sold only at certain major nike town locations. They were also made available in this redesigned form specifically for the 2009 NCAA tournament for Nike sponsered teams. The sole is not the regular 'gummy' sole. It is re-enforced and made to follow regulations of the NCAA, and the NBA. So the carbon-fiber walls are replaced with a plastic checkerboard. Any descrepencies in the shoe are due to this reason only, and are a direct result of a modification represented in a newer style release of a particular brand shoe, nothing else. You left negative feedback without trying to contact me at all about the issue, which is not following ebay's feedback protocol. I would have definately offered you the option to send the item back for a refund you were unhappy with the purchase, but you violated the terms of ebay's buyer and seller policies so I no longer am honoring that refund policy.

So im on ebay looking for some copper foamposites. I find some for 200.00 from a guy with 500 positive feedback. I'm like its a great price so I buy them.  I send him a message a few days later asking if I could get tracking when he ships. A few days and no answer. I message again since I'm leaving in a few days on a trip, he says he sent to my address with no apartment, but will reship. So I go on my trip and the shoes arrive while im gone. When I get here yesterday , this is what I find.
29927d.jpg

2111f2g.jpg

14obqkl.jpg

ip4f37.jpg

mwpi4w.jpg

125jjn9.jpg

2v0mz5j.jpg

j81i8o.jpg

I message him when I see these shoes:

Me:

So, first you say you sent to address with no 
apartment. And then you have the audacity to send 
me a fake pair of copper foamposites. How badly do 
you need they money man. Expect a paypal a claim 
tonight.

So, I do the ebay complaint. And he finally messages me back today:

Seller:

Look, I have never had an issue with selling an item before. You are claiming that shoes are fake, when they are not. I have a printed page of the purchase receipt from nike town in Eugene OR. Shoes were also shipped in original box. I have a cousin who actually works for nike in Eugene, and she is the one who granted me access to the the limited edition shoes. One reason you may think they aren't authentic is because an older version of the shoe that came out years ago is also available on ebay, and it isn't a limited edition version, so it is a lot more common. The type I got through contacting my cousin, a regional member of nike's northwestern sales and distribution center, were sold only at certain major nike town locations. They were also made available in this redesigned form specifically for the 2009 NCAA tournament for Nike sponsered teams. The sole is not the regular 'gummy' sole. It is re-enforced and made to follow regulations of the NCAA, and the NBA. So the carbon-fiber walls are replaced with a plastic checkerboard. Any descrepencies in the shoe are due to this reason only, and are a direct result of a modification represented in a newer style release of a particular brand shoe, nothing else. You left negative feedback without trying to contact me at all about the issue, which is not following ebay's feedback protocol. I would have definately offered you the option to send the item back for a refund you were unhappy with the purchase, but you violated the terms of ebay's buyer and seller policies so I no longer am honoring that refund policy.

Chill with the poster sized pics man...

laugh.gif
that dude is straight insulting your intelligence op. File a dispute, send the shoes back, and you get your money back with confirmation of the shipment. eBay won't even ask questions. Then leave him the negative feedback as a reminder.

On a side note..

I don't blame you for going off his feedback but, how did you not know they were fake from the beginning? No pics?

Chill with the poster sized pics man...

laugh.gif
that dude is straight insulting your intelligence op. File a dispute, send the shoes back, and you get your money back with confirmation of the shipment. eBay won't even ask questions. Then leave him the negative feedback as a reminder.

On a side note..

I don't blame you for going off his feedback but, how did you not know they were fake from the beginning? No pics?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

give me his name and zipcode and we'll have a roast session part 2 if i can find his facebook
laugh.gif
here we go. this should get interesting. I swear NT's slogan should be: "act up and get exposed."
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

give me his name and zipcode and we'll have a roast session part 2 if i can find his facebook
laugh.gif
here we go. this should get interesting. I swear NT's slogan should be: "act up and get exposed."
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom