eBayer and possible Nter/ISSer: jeffmcdannel is a fraud

Theyre also a dead give away due to that hideous carbon fiber plate, just an all around disgusting bootleg.

you said that you thought he was ok cause he had 500+ feedbacks. i always look at the feedback as well.  but i read what they've sold in the past. the majority of his feedback is from trading cards, with some college textbooks, video games, and clothes (in that order) thrown in.  
i might be silly, but the warning flag for me would have been all those dam trading cards.  in my (simple) mind, dude has been building his rep with trivial stuff so that he can move on to scamming.  

just to play devil's advocate though, did you try posting better pictures in the foamposite thread for ultimate verification that they are fakes? 

you said that you thought he was ok cause he had 500+ feedbacks. i always look at the feedback as well.  but i read what they've sold in the past. the majority of his feedback is from trading cards, with some college textbooks, video games, and clothes (in that order) thrown in.  
i might be silly, but the warning flag for me would have been all those dam trading cards.  in my (simple) mind, dude has been building his rep with trivial stuff so that he can move on to scamming.  

just to play devil's advocate though, did you try posting better pictures in the foamposite thread for ultimate verification that they are fakes? 

that really sucks man, doubt you can do much about it though. be more careful next time.

that really sucks man, doubt you can do much about it though. be more careful next time.

Back
Top Bottom