Eddie Winslow about to get grounded

At first it sounded like rough sex.......slappin with a belt......gettin choked from behind...but yeah I hope the son call some goons or some goblins or something

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No woman deserves to be treated that way.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care if it's Superhead.

The messed up thing is that dudes think just because they are with somebody nobody else wants to be with that gives them the right to do whatever the hell they want.

Eddie should know better. (He played on the Broadway musical of "The Color Purple").

Smh @ them dudes that don't know how to mind their business...dudes be wanting to intervene in public lovers quarrels and end up getting shot.No one knows the mechanics of anyone's relationship.

30t6p3b.gif

The messed up thing is that dudes think just because they are with somebody nobody else wants to be with that gives them the right to do whatever the hell they want.

Eddie should know better. (He played on the Broadway musical of "The Color Purple").

Smh @ them dudes that don't know how to mind their business...dudes be wanting to intervene in public lovers quarrels and end up getting shot.No one knows the mechanics of anyone's relationship.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif

Smh @ them dudes that don't know how to mind their business...dudes be wanting to intervene in public lovers quarrels and end up getting shot.
No one knows the mechanics of anyone's relationship.
No matter the inner-workings of the relationship, the topography is the same - she gets beat, in public at that.

No woman should have to go through that.

Glad she came to her senses before it was too late.

30t6p3b.gif

Smh @ them dudes that don't know how to mind their business...dudes be wanting to intervene in public lovers quarrels and end up getting shot.
No matter the inner-workings of the relationship, the topography is the same - she gets beat, in public at that.

30t6p3b.gif

Smh, you have a one-sided point of view about this...you've never seen forensic files, cold case, first 48, or til death for up part? Its always the guys that think like you.

30t6p3b.gif

Smh, you have a one-sided point of view about this...you've never seen forensic files, cold case, first 48, or til death for up part? Its always the guys that think like you.

30t6p3b.gif

Word

you jump in the fight next thing you know the chick is beating on you for touching her "man"
laugh.gif

it happens all the time ...just leave them be

its a love hate relationship

women  love drama what give you the right to stop that?

30t6p3b.gif

Word

you jump in the fight next thing you know the chick is beating on you for touching her "man"
laugh.gif

it happens all the time ...just leave them be

its a love hate relationship

women  love drama what give you the right to stop that?

^^It's cut-and-dry my dude - no man should hit a woman.

There are other ways...there are other ways.

^^It's cut-and-dry my dude - no man should hit a woman.

There are other ways...there are other ways.

Back
Top Bottom