EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
At this point, if you don't think Steph Curry is the best player in the world.... I think your just being naive.

If The Warriors do repeat, then the "King James Era" will officially have come to a halt. Thus, beginning the "Stephen Curry Era".

At this point, if you don't think Steph Curry is the best player in the world.... I think your just being naive.

If The Warriors do repeat, then the "King James Era" will officially have come to a halt. Thus, beginning the "Stephen Curry Era".

If you don't stop with these magazine article like posts... :lol:

I agree, I'd rather watch Curry as of right now but LBJ is more complete.

There's never going to be 100% agreeance on who the best player is, so I don't really get why dudes get upset.

It's not like anyone is saying its DeMar DeRozan or anything, :lol:

LBJ's 08/09 season was insane and people were still saying Kobe was better.

Dude won MVP, finished 2nd in DPOY and I think that's the same year he avg 38/8/8 in the ECF.

Not the best player in the league, tho...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better rebounder, in the post, bigger & stronger too

Also a much better decision maker. Currys team bails him out when hes doin dumb ish that aint working at the moment

LeBron is absolutely a complete player....but what makes him "more compete" than Steph?
Better Passer
Better Defender
More Durable

Steph is

Better scorer
Better shooter
Better ball handler

Better hairline

Didn't have to join a super team to be successful.

:wink:

Better teammate too.

You can argue with these dudes all day man. Even if Steph sweeps Lebron they'll still tout Lebron as superior. They'll probably say next "well Steph only has two MVPS while Lebron has four!!!"

They are delusional stans who can't be reasoned.

Because who wins in the Finals is irellevant, :lol:

The Pistons smacked LA in 5 games, what 2 players on Detroit are better than Shaq and Kobe individually?

I'm supposed to believe that Rip Hamilton and Ben Wallace are greater players because their team happened to be better?

Also, how are you gonna quote one of the biggest stans on the entire forum talking about "delusional stans"?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said you were delusional but the 402 posts in the Warriors hate thread are a pretty good indicator that you're a stan.

It's not really a big deal, we have a dude on here who makes his girl call him Mamba in the sack.

You're all appreciated at the end of the day, :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom