EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Curry's hairline is way better as well
Barely

91a478dac2b77bde2ad5cf8980407134d1a600d832f5c71790d557a2cf3cea94_:original

I don't play basketball. You make yourself sound stupid with every post.

I think many people underrate the eastern conference. They might have less outstanding teams but more teams above 50% winning record than the West.

West is less balanced but has several top teams but at the same time more teams who had a worse winning record than most east teams.

Yeah, the east might have a better record overall but if you only have one contender in comparison to four in the west then you're weaker. You have one team in the east who is way better than everyone else.

Yeah, the east might have a better record overall but if you only have one contender in comparison to four in the west then you're weaker. You have one team in the east who is way better than everyone else.
But the Teams in the West that are "contenders" now minus SA  use to be weak which is why they had several high draft picks to draft all these elite players 

Calling a team that's never won more than 57 games or been out of Rnd 2 a contender is quite the leap.

I hate the clippers and their players as much as anyone but I won't ignore they're a dangerous team when healthy. Crazy they beat the spurs last year but couldn't keep it going.

I think many people underrate the eastern conference. They might have less outstanding teams but more teams above 50% winning record than the West.

West is less balanced but has several top teams but at the same time more teams who had a worse winning record than most east teams.
LOL.

I don't play basketball. You make yourself sound stupid with every post.

Top 4 Eastern Conference Teams' Records Against Top 4 Teams in the West (Warriors, Spurs, Thunder, Clippers)

Cavs: 5-3
Raps: 4-4
Miami: 1-7
Atlanta: 2-6

Leastern Conference is the appropriate term.

Offensively, Curry without a doubt.

Russ - well rounded.  Can defend (locking up a player) and rebounder better than Curry.  

LeBron - well rounded.  Bigger than Russ, but slowly drifting out of his prime.

Kawhi - well rounded. He's the better defender in the L and his offensive ceiling is near capacity considering his energy spent defending.  

For me it's between Russ and Kawhi, these guys have the physical build to do everything on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom