EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Curry is more skilled than leBron without a doubt.

Only in long distance shooting and ballhandling.
Curry Jacks too many shots even when he is cold.
Lebron has great timing in alley oops and dunks what curry can only dream of.
It's difficult to compare a point guard at 6'3 with a muscular small forward at 6'8 who basically can play at power forward.
Maybe can compare magic with Lebron due to their size and versatility.

Your argument is Lebrons timing with alley oops and dunks?

:lol:

There needs to be an age (or intelligence) limit nowadays for this site.

Your argument with SKILL is TIMING on DUNKS AND ALLEY OOPS.

Thats more athleticism son. :lol:

Last edited:
Your argument with SKILL is TIMING on DUNKS AND ALLEY OOPS.

Thats more athleticism son.
laugh.gif
lol. dunking and alley oops are fluff. lebron is a modern day wilt. bigger stronger and faster.

his basketball skills/fundamentals  are lacking. no footwork, no post moves, no jumper, his signature offensive move is the stiff arm. 

Last edited:
Only in long distance shooting and ballhandling.
Curry Jacks too many shots even when he is cold.
Lebron has great timing in alley oops and dunks what curry can only dream of.
It's difficult to compare a point guard at 6'3 with a muscular small forward at 6'8 who basically can play at power forward.
Maybe can compare magic with Lebron due to their size and versatility.

LeBron can't shoot, has no post moves, very little moves on the drive. Lebr9n 8s a glorified bull in a China shop.

My man said Lebron has better alley oop and dunk skills therefore is more skilled than curry

I wish this was said in the main thread. More people need to read this stuff

Last edited:
The answer is still yes.

Warriors have beaten the Cavs 6 straight times

Kyrie and Love were healthy for 3 of the 6 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

lol. dunking and alley oops are fluff. lebron is a modern day wilt. bigger stronger and faster.
his basketball skills/fundamentals  are lacking. no footwork, no post moves, no jumper, his signature offensive move is the stiff arm. 

Then you must hate LeBron much i guess.
I agree that he doesn't have good post moves despite he is that heavy and big compared to MJ and Kobe who did better.

Lebron can play position 1 to 4 and his drive a few years ago to the basket was still one of the best. He has also very good court vision for his teammates.

Shaq is more like a modern wilt, not lebron. Shaq and wilt were dominant scorers in their prime. LeBron is rather someone like a mix of pippen, magic (versatility), a bit of Kemp and a bit of jordan when it comes to ingame dunking drive.
Where lebron lacks most is clutch and a good persistent jumper. His defense used also to be better.

Last edited:
Let me add to cbt2's logic: lebron has sold more shoes than curry, therefore he's a better player

I'm still :lol: at dunking and alley-oops being a criteria and metric for measuring who's a better player

Muggsy rolling over in his metaphorical grave

Lemme use some of cbt's logic against him. Last time I checked, steph is hitting more 3s per game than lebron gets dunks/alleys. So uhmmm, what has more impact on the outcome of a game?

So wait, new rules I see. Vince carter>>> lebron then. Far better shooter and his dunk and alley oops skills>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom