EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
I don't know how anybody can say it with a straight face that LeBron is a better player right now
laugh.gif
he is

Hakeem and Patrick Ewing had ONE post move, what the hell are you talking about? Is there another post move I don't know about other than the "The Dream Shake"?
lol at Hakeem had one post move. Do you know what footwork is. Hakeem footwork was crazy . Dude had a bunch of low post and back to the basket moves.
LeBron don't have it. LeBron has one post move and it's ineffective against dudes bigger and stronger then him

Last edited:
lol at Hakeem had one post move. Do you know what footwork is. Hakeem footwork was crazy . Dude had a bunch of low post and back to the basket moves.
LeBron don't have it.

When you have the size and strength of LeBron, you don't need crazy footwork. He's bigger and stronger than 95% of the player guarding him on the block, his lack of "crazy footwork" is compensated by his size and strength.

I don't understand why you guys think that post moves are limited to "crazy footwork is limited". Mark Jackson didnt "have crazy footwork", good? Yes. Crazy? No, and is known as one of the pest post up PGs ever.

Exactly the two characteristics you need for a good POST MOVE.

So footwork and body positioning has nothing to do with it?

You can be as fast and strong you want but if youre footwork sucks and you dont know how to use your body then youre about as useless as Dwight.

Bron tends to almost travel every time when he backs up and tries to work his defender. He rushes before the douvle team and he does tis awkward step through or just throws it up. Hes much better at finishing if he has somewhat of a front facing/running start.

Last edited:
Yikes. This should be posted in the finals thread too. Damn Lebron might really be an overrated defender

1. How are you JUST seeing this :lol:
2. Bron has always been an overrated defender. He was good from about 08-13....but that "he can defend 1-5" nonsense was a false narrative.
3. Steph Curry is a better basketball player than LeBron James......THIS YEAR

Lebron can guard multiple positions though. :lol:

He's guarded from DRose to Paul Pierce to Durant. His defense has fallen but I can't say his defense was overrated.

Steph is a better shooter and better scorer than Lebron and that's it. If his shot ain't falling he doesn't do much else, like we saw in game 1. Lebron does way more on the court than him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom