EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters

1. "He's absolutely a versatile defender".....was about LEBRON JAMES.

2. In the 2015-2016 Regular Season.....Steph Curry was a better player than LeBron James.

Say what you want about Steph's disappointing finals (Bron has his share of disappointing finals himself *cough 2011)

But Steph had one of the greatest years in history last year. You really can't take that away from dude man....

Last edited:

1. "He's absolutely a versatile defender".....was about LEBRON JAMES.

2. In the 2015-2016 Regular Season.....Steph Curry was a better player than LeBron James.

Say what you want about Steph's disappointing finals (Bron has his share of disappointing finals himself *cough 2011)

But Steph had one of the greatest years in history last year. You really can't take that away from dude man....

:lol:

I never tried to take anything away from Steph. He had one of the best offensive seasons ever. He's the GOAT shooter. The problem is ya'll dudes wanted him so bad to be a better player than Lebron and he was never that. Like I said from the jump, he's a better shooter and that's it. And we saw it, when he didn't score in the finals he was basically a non factor. The boy had his heart taken.

View media item 2287870

:lol:

I never tried to take anything away from Steph. He had one of the best offensive seasons ever. He's the GOAT shooter. The problem is ya'll dudes wanted him so bad to be a better player than Lebron and he was never that. Like I said from the jump, he's a better shooter and that's it. And we saw it, when he didn't score in the finals he was basically a non factor. The boy had his heart taken.

View media item 2287870

My guy....all I said was Steph was a better player than LeBron James last season.

How the hell is that not true? :lol:

He had a better regular season than LeBron. Was a Kyrie 3 from this thread not being bumped 2/7 memes and Bron being called the modern day Jerry west.

I capitalized (THIS YEAR)....and you still overlooked, misquoted and misread everything I said. You dug up my posts from last year and couldn't disprove any of them.

The thread was about last year. Bron showed out in the finals and proved he's still the guy.

Steph's year was amazing and you still calllig him a goat shooter is selling him short.

I already know you're going to overlook where I asked you to disprove anything that you dug up from my posts though :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Who's the one who claimed Steph was an elite defender and then posted a coach Nick YouTube video explaining why?

Will Steph even make the All-Star game starting lineup or All-NBA over Harden and Westbrook?

Last edited:
It takes a while for the #1 dude to get overthrown man. We need more time before annointing Steph the #1 dude.

Let's say if CLE wins the title this year, you dudes that are saying Steph, will you take back your vote?

This isn't Power Rankings, the crown should't switch hands every 3 months

Back
Top Bottom