EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Is Steph even top 5 anymore?
I am not sure how a two time reigning MVP is not top 5?  He is still one of the most efficient players in the NBA on the best team in the NBA.  Westbrook and Harden have the stats... but they also have a super high usage rates because they dominate the basketball.    Anthony Davis is the truth but until he gets some playoff wins under his belt, he will always be a year away from claiming a top 3 player spot.  I am not sure exactly who you would have over Steph right now besides LeBron and arguably KD?

Here's the thread. Couldn't find it for a while. :lol:

Lebron can guard multiple positions though. :lol:

He's guarded from DRose to Paul Pierce to Durant. His defense has fallen but I can't say his defense was overrated.

Steph is a better shooter and better scorer than Lebron and that's it. If his shot ain't falling he doesn't do much else, like we saw in game 1. Lebron does way more on the court than him.

He's absolutely a versatile defender. But the media made it seem like he was the best defender in the game at the time. He wasn't.

Steph still contributed when his shot wasn't falling. Dude's shooting Gravity is a huge contribution. That allows for all the back cuts we saw in game 1. He also had like 6 assist and 5 rebounds...while playing good defense.

STEPH STILL CONTRIBUTES AS WELL WHEN HIS SHOT ISNT FALLING. Y'all gotta stop that narrative.

1. How are you JUST seeing this :lol:
2. Bron has always been an overrated defender. He was good from about 08-13....but that "he can defend 1-5" nonsense was a false narrative.
3. Steph Curry is a better basketball player than LeBron James......THIS YEAR

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

GrayJampackedBeagle.gif

Thread title should be asking has Steph been overtaken as the best player on his own squad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom