Educate me on Range Rovers

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

scshift wrote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi

why would you compare gtr to a range rover?
Because they're the same price. And the GTR is faster and more reliable, as well as looks better and I hate SUVs. OP was talking about what rides were worth 80k and I'd take the GTR any day. (not that I've driven either)

Ones a truck, and the other is a supercar....so yeah, what you said makes no sense

But.. It does...  Like someone mentioned before, the Range is a status icon vehicle. You can get trucks for a lot cheaper than that that will serve the same purpose, so I don think were talking in terms of practical use... And with that said, I'd go with the GT-R too
smokin.gif

Also... for the past 10 years they've been in the BOTTOM 5-10 vehicles AND brands.

Also... for the past 10 years they've been in the BOTTOM 5-10 vehicles AND brands.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

scshift wrote:

Because they're the same price. And the GTR is faster and more reliable, as well as looks better and I hate SUVs. OP was talking about what rides were worth 80k and I'd take the GTR any day. (not that I've driven either)

Ones a truck, and the other is a supercar....so yeah, what you said makes no sense

But.. It does...  Like someone mentioned before, the Range is a status icon vehicle. You can get trucks for a lot cheaper than that that will serve the same purpose, so I don think were talking in terms of practical use... And with that said, I'd go with the GT-R too
smokin.gif

Exactly. I can definitely compare the two because for the money, I'd take the GTR. The argument is what I'd spend 80k on, not which one is better. And it's not like the people who buy Range Rovers use them for "truck" uses anyways... most of them have them to cruise and for the attention... hence why I said it was a status vehicle.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

scshift wrote:

smokin.gif

Exactly. I can definitely compare the two because for the money, I'd take the GTR. The argument is what I'd spend 80k on, not which one is better. And it's not like the people who buy Range Rovers use them for "truck" uses anyways... most of them have them to cruise and for the attention... hence why I said it was a status vehicle.

Is he lyin though? Homes can be had for the price of a used civic south of 8th mile....

Is he lyin though? Homes can be had for the price of a used civic south of 8th mile....

I can see how some think it's a status symbol. But it's really nothing major. Pulling up in a phantom is a status symbol. Range is just an everyday suv in the burbs.

I can see how some think it's a status symbol. But it's really nothing major. Pulling up in a phantom is a status symbol. Range is just an everyday suv in the burbs.

Back
Top Bottom