Educate me on Range Rovers

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo anyone just peeped that Ford pickup on topgear? holy crap! 
eek.gif

nerd.gif
a raptor?

you got the video link

2010_ford-raptor_in_air.jpg
bingo....da damn thing only cost 50grand FULLY equipped ...
eek.gif

man..i ain't EVER messing wit foreign cars when i know you got american companies making beastly things such as this bad boy for da CHEAP...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@comparing it to a raptor. But I'm with that I'd rather talk about a raptor. God damn it just snowed like 20 inches too. Id like to borrow one for a few days
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@comparing it to a raptor. But I'm with that I'd rather talk about a raptor. God damn it just snowed like 20 inches too. Id like to borrow one for a few days
pimp.gif

i would take a 2010 range rover sport over a 2010 raptor

the lights on the new range
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dis N_ just brung up da lights.....

cmonson.jpg

fams from top gear said da suspension fluid from da raptor got da hydraulic fluid they use in space age Nasa parts.....but Audi's not impressed cuz you can't tell that to a skeeza

and have her remove her panties infront of you.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dis N_ just brung up da lights.....

cmonson.jpg

fams from top gear said da suspension fluid from da raptor got da hydraulic fluid they use in space age Nasa parts.....but Audi's not impressed cuz you can't tell that to a skeeza

and have her remove her panties infront of you.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Ive always been a fan of Range Rover all on looks, but I test drove one at the LA Auto show on an off road course and I was
eek.gif
after. Very impressive.

Ive always been a fan of Range Rover all on looks, but I test drove one at the LA Auto show on an off road course and I was
eek.gif
after. Very impressive.

5004939342_43458ee2c6_o.jpg

really what is there not to like?
[h1]Those 'hardy' Land Rovers voted the nation's most unreliable cars by consumer watchdog
[/h1]
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:10 PM on 23rd July 2010

They are designed to overcome the worst off-road conditions nature can throw at them.

But it seems Land Rovers are struggling to cope with the more everyday hazards of the school run and commuting.

The models are today named by consumer group Which? as the nation's most unreliable cars.

article-1296607-0080201300000258-523_468x286.jpg

Last place: Land Rover Discovery 3 has been voted the worst car on the road by consumer group Which?

Its research found owners are driven to distraction by their vehicles' many faults and long periods in the garage.

Models from the once-proud British marque, now owned by Tata of India, occupy three of the bottom four places in the reliability league for 4x4 vehicles.

The Land Rover Discovery 3, which costs up to £46,000, is named the most unreliable car on the road.

The Range Rover Sport, which can cost up to £70,000, also performed poorly, as well as the more affordable Freelander.

[h4]More...[/h4]
Other British names, including Land Rover's sister brand Jaguar and Mini, now owned by BMW, also scored poorly.

Which? said: 'All three of Land Rover's supposedly rugged 4x4s show they are not as tough as they make out, claiming three of the four lowest places in our table [of 4x4s].

'Worst of all is the Discovery 3. In fact, it's the worst-scoring vehicle of all in this year's new car reliability charts, and the only one to dip below 70 per cent.'

The Which? survey of more than 66,000 cars up to eight years old found that Skoda make the most reliable vehicles followed by Lexus and Mazda. The Kia Picanto was the more reliable of all cars.

Land Rover said that while the Which? survey was disappointing, other research had been more positive.

It argued Which? used a small sample of its customers, and that many models had been updated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ble-cars-consumer-watchdog.html#ixzz17xip3yfQ

range rover = pretty money pit

5004939342_43458ee2c6_o.jpg

really what is there not to like?
[h1]Those 'hardy' Land Rovers voted the nation's most unreliable cars by consumer watchdog
[/h1]
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:10 PM on 23rd July 2010

They are designed to overcome the worst off-road conditions nature can throw at them.

But it seems Land Rovers are struggling to cope with the more everyday hazards of the school run and commuting.

The models are today named by consumer group Which? as the nation's most unreliable cars.

article-1296607-0080201300000258-523_468x286.jpg

Last place: Land Rover Discovery 3 has been voted the worst car on the road by consumer group Which?

Its research found owners are driven to distraction by their vehicles' many faults and long periods in the garage.

Models from the once-proud British marque, now owned by Tata of India, occupy three of the bottom four places in the reliability league for 4x4 vehicles.

The Land Rover Discovery 3, which costs up to £46,000, is named the most unreliable car on the road.

The Range Rover Sport, which can cost up to £70,000, also performed poorly, as well as the more affordable Freelander.

[h4]More...[/h4]
Other British names, including Land Rover's sister brand Jaguar and Mini, now owned by BMW, also scored poorly.

Which? said: 'All three of Land Rover's supposedly rugged 4x4s show they are not as tough as they make out, claiming three of the four lowest places in our table [of 4x4s].

'Worst of all is the Discovery 3. In fact, it's the worst-scoring vehicle of all in this year's new car reliability charts, and the only one to dip below 70 per cent.'

The Which? survey of more than 66,000 cars up to eight years old found that Skoda make the most reliable vehicles followed by Lexus and Mazda. The Kia Picanto was the more reliable of all cars.

Land Rover said that while the Which? survey was disappointing, other research had been more positive.

It argued Which? used a small sample of its customers, and that many models had been updated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ble-cars-consumer-watchdog.html#ixzz17xip3yfQ

range rover = pretty money pit

Back
Top Bottom