Educate me on Range Rovers

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I can see how some think it's a status symbol. But it's really nothing major. Pulling up in a phantom is a status symbol. Range is just an everyday suv in the burbs.

Not really man lol. Maybe in a Cali suburb.

I can see how some think it's a status symbol. But it's really nothing major. Pulling up in a phantom is a status symbol. Range is just an everyday suv in the burbs.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Exactly. I don't know where the hell that guy lives... lol.

The new Porsche Cayenne's are looking RIGHT though. I'm really amped about those.

Exactly. I don't know where the hell that guy lives... lol.

The new Porsche Cayenne's are looking RIGHT though. I'm really amped about those.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Zyzz

They're status vehicles.
That pretty much sums it up.
yea maybe if you live in Idaho, they arent status vehicles anymore
You're from Detroit though. A Range costs more than some houses there.
im not from Detroit, get your facts straight. sad thing is theres plenty of dudes in Detroit with range rovers so that doesnt say much about "status"

They're status vehicles.
im not from Detroit, get your facts straight. sad thing is theres plenty of dudes in Detroit with range rovers so that doesnt say much about "status"

They're status vehicles.

Anyone who buys an SUV for 80k+ and even more with "supercharged" versions ISNT buying an SUV just to have a "truck"

They're status vehicles.

Anyone who buys an SUV for 80k+ and even more with "supercharged" versions ISNT buying an SUV just to have a "truck"

what im saying is, they are nothing special. they are garbage, depreciate faster than any car on the market. dudes with no money buy them up with high mileage and claim to be ballers.

i dont know where you guys live but i see these all day, from 03-10 everytime im out on the road ill see at least 5 of them, no joke.

what im saying is, they are nothing special. they are garbage, depreciate faster than any car on the market. dudes with no money buy them up with high mileage and claim to be ballers.

i dont know where you guys live but i see these all day, from 03-10 everytime im out on the road ill see at least 5 of them, no joke.

Its so crazy because anyone that owns one would tell you they're junk but they still keep buying them. My boy is on his 3rd
laugh.gif

Its so crazy because anyone that owns one would tell you they're junk but they still keep buying them. My boy is on his 3rd
laugh.gif

even a status symbol there too. some people pick a nice house ok whip then other families got the nice house and a "nice" whip (considering the ranges problems)

everybody knows its no less than 50 stacks off the lot...so you gotta be (or at least "appearing") to make what 95k-150k or so (if you "responsible")

if i were paid it'd be secondary fri/sat/sun joint though
pimp.gif

even a status symbol there too. some people pick a nice house ok whip then other families got the nice house and a "nice" whip (considering the ranges problems)

everybody knows its no less than 50 stacks off the lot...so you gotta be (or at least "appearing") to make what 95k-150k or so (if you "responsible")

if i were paid it'd be secondary fri/sat/sun joint though
pimp.gif

I don't know I see a ton of middle aged ladies driving them here. I guess it is kinda a status symbol. Let me rephrase it. You def are not doing it in a RR.

I don't know I see a ton of middle aged ladies driving them here. I guess it is kinda a status symbol. Let me rephrase it. You def are not doing it in a RR.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo anyone just peeped that Ford pickup on topgear? holy crap! 
eek.gif

nerd.gif
a raptor?

you got the video link

2010_ford-raptor_in_air.jpg
bingo....da damn thing only cost 50grand FULLY equipped ...
eek.gif

man..i ain't EVER messing wit foreign cars when i know you got american companies making beastly things such as this bad boy for da CHEAP...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom