eggplant foamdomes pics

not my pics

AdiktNike-Focus3-785317.JPG

what is the white shoe in the row behind the Air Max 97s?

and when did the KG IIIs get retroed?

meh. there are some other interesting shoes in there though..are those silver 1/2s? the 97s look nice too.

The Sparq Green 1/2 Cent isn't all that to me.. Hopefully minds get changed before that sees the light of day.. cause there are SOOO many different coloroptions that could release before those.

Especially with the Silvers already being faked.. the real ones should never release either.. They don't have the same stigma as the Foams or Flights..

The 1/2 Cents have to create their own Color Stigma which they are REALLY known for ...not piggy back.. IMO anyway..

i'm feeling the infared/black/grey AM95s next to the structure hybrid and the HUF-lookin trainer IIIs the dude is touching in the first pic.

Lol this thread was for the foamdomes but ebery one is talking about out shoe lol
But on the real I hate foamdomes but those spark green 1/2 cents are sick can't wait for the release.

Lol this thread was for the foamdomes but ebery one is talking about out shoe lol
But on the real I hate foamdomes but those spark green 1/2 cents are sick can't wait for the release.

The only thing in that pic that I will get are the Garnett's. Is there a reason why they can't release a White/Royal Blue 1/2 Cent?

^
THOSE are the ones FLocker will order.

smh.gif

"1/2 cents for 1/2 off"
laugh.gif

Samples...

Boy I miss columbia, don't you secret squrils?
laugh.gif

Already have the varsity purple foams and eggplant flights, no more for me. Unless they drop some black half-cents, i'm cool on that whole line.

I remember hitting up the Columbia Sample Sales... The offices are a mere 30 seconds from my work too. I kinda want to see if they have any positions open.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I remember hitting up the Columbia Sample Sales... The offices are a mere 30 seconds from my work too. I kinda want to see if they have any positions open.
I never got the chance to hit up those sample sales. I always had to work whenever they had one up there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Bamma you act like they were only for an hour or so lol. They were like Thursday-Sunday.

roll.gif

I had no idea they ran until Sunday. I always was under the impression that it was only during the week......

Back
Top Bottom