"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

So how are the pre-orders doin from osneaker and shoetrends? has anyone received their order?

shoetrends orders started showing up but osneaker hasnt started shippng yet... at least that i know of

Originally Posted by solealliance

i ordered off osneaker they are amazing and i got a sz. 11.5

nerd.gif

No problem hotdamnXI23. Enjoy the shoes. Store still has Sizes 8-10 by me. Pm me if you need help with a pair.....

a lot of dudes still looking for these......hopefully I get my second pair.

...for the people who put in orders with osneaker once you finally realize you are not going to get your pair check the sig...

i wonder how many preorders they took... must have been alot because they started in nov....

special shout out 2 all the osneaker customers
You guys are def the top suckers so far in 2009
I'm only being real

Been copped mine but ppl keep posting on Osneaker to know if I could trust them in the future

They are official tissue.... i have never ordered but they always have alot of kicks looooooong before release dates. They also had the White Men Cant JumpFlgiht Lites which were killer.... i'm still looking for those.

keep talking everybody kingfoamnyc shouldnt you already be in line for your campout? hurry leave now dont want you to miss out. everyone will have to eat whatthey have been saying come tommorow, but i know how things work around here, most people will still have something to say. its always the same people the usualsuspects/cowards. followers not leaders every single person who has had something negative to say, inaccurate information state facts not opinions or hate.

well, im just am curious about the whole ordeal... in one way, osneaker is right because they did say a feb 26th ship date, so people who ordered cant reallycomplain about not getting them yet. on the other end, it doesnt seem to make sense that everyone had to wait so long..............
either way, i hope everyone involved gets what they want.

im fine with people complaining they have a right to not be satisfied for whatever reason. what i have stated all along is some people go overboard with itinsinuating things and basically just making things up, for instance asking if the site is legit when clearly it is nobody can come in and say that they didntdeliver on a product they ordered from the site. for a site that is questioned so much they sure do get in alot of shoes that are sought after by sneakerheads. so put two and two together thats a dead give away that the site is not only legit but is commited to bringing its customers the best of whats outthere.

Back
Top Bottom