"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

they should call it nOSNEAKER..........

laugh.gif

I have some AMAZING INFO for all of you who ordered Eggplant Foam's off of OSneaker.com...OSneaker will have MANY DISSAPPOINTED CUSTOMERS & THEIR REPUTATION WILL TAKE A HUGE HIT AFTER THIS FIASCO, you can quote me on that...

I received a call yesterday, asking how many Eggplant Foamposite's I can get my hands on... This call was fromone of the suppliers to OSneaker.com... He asked me if I can get my hands on 75 PAIRS, and I laughed... Yes, you heard me right 75 PAIRS!!! This means theyhave at least 75 orders that they have received payment for, and don't have the product in their hands to fill these orders...

When they asked me for 75 pairs, they didn't care about sizes... This means all they care about is FULFILLING THE ORDER & NOTWORRYING ABOUT CORRECT SIZES for their customers... To me, this was the MOST SHOCKING part of this FIASCO...

I sold them my last 2 pairs (for more thanthe $250 they sold them for)... The funniest thing about it, this person asked if I could ship them to his CLIENTELLE (OSneaker.com buyers)... They arecurrently searching for as many as they can find in the $230-250 range (which won't happen, as people aren't going to take a loss on their personalpairs, and most stores are SOLD OUT BY NOW)...

For all of you who purchased off OSneaker.com, I would just ask for a FULL REFUND, walk away, and find your pairelsewhere...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I have some AMAZING INFO for all of you who ordered Eggplant Foam's off of OSneaker.com... OSneaker will have MANY DISSAPPOINTED CUSTOMERS & THEIR REPUTATION WILL TAKE A HUGE HIT AFTER THIS FIASCO, you can quote me on that...

I received a call yesterday, asking how many Eggplant Foamposite's I can get my hands on... This call was from one of the suppliers to OSneaker.com... He asked me if I can get my hands on 75 PAIRS, and I laughed... Yes, you heard me right 75 PAIRS!!! This means they have at least 75 orders that they have received payment for, and don't have the product in their hands to fill these orders...

I sold them my last 2 pairs (for more than the $250 they sold them for)... The funniest thing about it, this person asked if I could ship them to his CLIENTELLE (OSneaker.com buyers)... They are currently searching for as many as they can find in the $230-250 range (which won't happen, as people aren't going to take a loss on their personal pairs, and most stores are SOLD OUT BY NOW)...

For all of you who purchased off OSneaker.com, I would just ask for a FULL REFUND, walk away, and find my pair elsewhere...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

now its gettin interesting.....

*waits for their rep's rebuttle*

The craziest part about this whole thing is when they asked me for 75 pairs, they didn't careabout sizes... This means all they care about is FULFILLING THE ORDER & NOT WORRYING ABOUT CORRECT SIZES for their customers... To me, this was the MOSTSHOCKING part of this FIASCO...

Like I said before shout out 2 all the suckers that is taking this L
I guess there is still money off of monopolizing general release sneakers...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

The craziest part about this whole thing is when they asked me for 75 pairs, they didn't care about sizes... This means all they care about is FULFILLING THE ORDER & NOT WORRYING ABOUT CORRECT SIZES for their customers... To me, this was the MOST SHOCKING part of this FIASCO...

smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

dayum 75 pairs?? i would full press for a full refund asap.

from this thread...
Every Nike All Star kick up on Osneaker.com

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

osneaker.com is a brother team who puts up FSR's on osneaker.com of to release shoes at HOH, then he goes or his brother, or pays people, to get in line to get them on RD. I did manage to take a pic of him on Saturday on my camera phone I will upload it later if people want...
ha someone from their site has been on the forum promoting, I don't think they would like that too much.

osneaker is so wack for this
smh.gif
... they should beashamed of themselves... and if they try to keep a dime from any of the customers that didnt get a pair is just wrong
indifferent.gif

did the people who copped from nOSNEAKER pay retail at least or did they get hit wit the $250???

if this true,,,like i said in the first eggplant thread dude claiming he could guarantee everyone gets there pair is bs cuz what if 400 people order theyshould of played it save it took alot less pre-orders ,, lets see what happens thou

Back
Top Bottom