"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

wheres that scum osneaker spokesperson?

SCUM
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stead up

tomorrow is the big day for osneaker.com! either a lots of people are going to be happy or theres going to be a lot of sad faces!
laugh.gif

my 1/2 cents are already enroute to the cribs and these people are still waiting on the eggplant foamposite pennies...

Originally Posted by Untitled

tomorrow is the big day for osneaker.com! either a lots of people are going to be happy or theres going to be a lot of sad faces!
laugh.gif

my 1/2 cents are already enroute to the cribs and these people are still waiting on the eggplant foamposite pennies...

worst than that, some ppl have the liquid 3s, and these dudes are still waiting on the eggplants
eyes.gif

neither one of you clowns ordered but you talk the most trash ill pray for the two of you

Osneaker is a joke. We'll see tomorrow, but either way they let everyone down already for making everyone wait till the 26th! SC you messaged like theENTIRE Niketalk community hyping them giving away $5 discounts...This is BS that they still haven't shipped these shoes. I wouldn't be surprised ifthey are buying their stock from ebay
laugh.gif
mad.gif

LETS MAKE A BET! I BET ANYONE A BRAND NEW PAIR OF 1/2 CENT PENNYS, THAT NONE OF THEOSE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED THERETHEIR FOAMS FROM OSNEAKER, ARENT GOING TOWILL NOT GET THEM
grin.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by scf2009

keep talking everybody kingfoamnyc shouldnt you already be in line for your campout? hurry leave now dont want you to miss out. everyone will have to eat what they have been saying come tommorow, but i know how things work around here, most people will still have something to say. its always the same people the usual suspects/cowards. followers not leaders every single person who has had something negative to say, inaccurate information state facts not opinions or hate.

im not saying anything bad about osneaker because it did say they wouldn't ship until 2/26. i ordered a pair from them so i can speak bad right now... inever doubted them or i obviously wouldnt have gave them my $250.

Originally Posted by scf2009

im fine with people complaining they have a right to not be satisfied for whatever reason. what i have stated all along is some people go overboard with it insinuating things and basically just making things up, for instance asking if the site is legit when clearly it is nobody can come in and say that they didnt deliver on a product they ordered from the site. for a site that is questioned so much they sure do get in alot of shoes that are sought after by sneaker heads. so put two and two together thats a dead give away that the site is not only legit but is commited to bringing its customers the best of whats out there.

if your site was so "committed"....the people who ordered would have received the shoes already at the least.

i mean....the site doesn't even have an actual picture of the shoes still to this date and their shipping when? tomorrow?!?!

some commitment....
eyes.gif

I slept on these
eyes.gif
anyone in NYC know if I can still get em anywhereor anybody here have a pair 11.5? Thanks.

I really wish I had my money right to get these. Oh well. Just have to wait till I get some dough and pay the trumped up penalty price from one of you or ebay.

damn my EGGs are kinda an atherthought now, i got em n they iced....people still waiting on orders??? Mannn..... this is a lesson i learned the easy way, hopenone of you guys ordr from there again... i wont EVERRRR!

Now, plotting to cop 1/2 Cents x3....
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ONE MORE DAY!
ONE MORE DAY!
ONE MORE DAY!

roll.gif
if i were osneaker, i would blast dudes on here doubting by placing tracking numbers on here (# only give status not addresses) to quiet thehate... scp2009 (is that his name?) said not many people ordered from there, so many critics seem to be just talking to talk.
i wonder what profit they are making on each shoe

Back
Top Bottom