"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

I think people would not have been as upset if SCF2009 would have simply: 1) Stopped misinforming people with 2nd hand information 2) Let the individuals whoactually run the site communicate with THEIR customers 3) Stopped posting period!

This guy is the definition of the term "making matters worse".

He went from ordering from the site to being their full blown spokesperson
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SCF2009's Greatest Hits From The First Foam Thread-Enjoy
[/color]
30tkx3o.jpg

2mzxeua.jpg

206n6rs.jpg

285uds.jpg

2hs9sgg.jpg

Originally Posted by scf2009

thats fine your entitled to your opinion you feel that way others may not ill leave it at that no need to go back and forth with insults where is it gonna get anyone i wanted everyone to get the pair or pairs they ordered that was all i was concerned with i definetly didnt see something like this happening nobody did i know some of you can judge so easily because you have never made a mistake before in your life you have made that pretty obvious well congratulations but in the real world sometimes things dont go as planned lets not pretend that scammers dont exist out there whats so hard to believe about a guy making off with a large sum of money

p.s. date wasnt changed every month how many times must i correct you was changed once period end of story

Go _____ urself scammer U been running ur lil scam game from jump..now all u can say is a mistake happen well mistakenly give everyone their money

im not gonna talk $%# bout them because after all, they are refunding peoples money (including mine). it would be different if they took the money and ran witit but they didn't. they def messed up by taking orders on product they didn't have. bet they wont do that again...

So they are going to hold your money for months and not compensate you for time value of money. Instead they give you a coupon code to use on kicks that areextremely marked up. In order to get compensated for their screw up you have to spend money. That is madness.

thats fine your entitled to your opinion you feel that way others may not ill leave it at that no need to go back and forth with insults where is it gonna get anyone i wanted everyone to get the pair or pairs they ordered that was all i was concerned with i definetly didnt see something like this happening nobody did i know some of you can judge so easily because you have never made a mistake before in your life you have made that pretty obvious well congratulations but in the real world sometimes things dont go as planned lets not pretend that scammers dont exist out there whats so hard to believe about a guy making off with a large sum of money

p.s. date wasnt changed every month how many times must i correct you was changed once period end of story

People make mistakes, but a $20k mistake? You have to do better then that.

And your best excuse is towels and used shoes?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I think people would not have been as upset if SCF2009 would have simply: 1) Stopped misinforming people with 2nd hand information 2) Let the individuals who actually run the site communicate with THEIR customers 3) Stopped posting period!

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SCF2009's Greatest Hits From The First Foam Thread-Enjoy
[/color]
30tkx3o.jpg

2mzxeua.jpg

206n6rs.jpg

285uds.jpg

2hs9sgg.jpg
And I Thought I Was The Only One That Caught This Cat Slippin Saying He Was A Customer One Minute, And The Next, He's The One Insuring PeopleThey Will Get The Pairs They Ordered.... "Wild Imagination"
roll.gif

The Quote Starting With My Name Had Me Laid Out On The Floor.....Homie REALLY Thought He Had Someone Fooled
eyes.gif

just caught up on the last 10 pages...WOW. i knew n0sneakers was a scam, but it was still crazy to see how everything turned out. this is nuts, hope everyonewho ordered from n0sneakers gets their money back AND is able to find another pair for $250 shipped or less. AND after all of this, hopefully NO ONE ordersfrom this site again...wow, just wow, how do you even begin to "gain people's trust again" after something like this?
indifferent.gif

-waystinthyme

thats just sad. a lame excuse, even more lame promo guy/chick whatever in scf2009. all these apologies after you were so sure all the orders will be fulfilled.mods should ban this fool. im tight and i didnt even order off this dumb site

smh.gif
...wow what a story...
tired.gif
yet duke was tryin to say all the naysayers would eat there words...then instead of proactively handling it, you decided to wait andlet all the tension build til yall got exposed...now you won't see a red cent from any educated sneaker head...I can see it now..."is osneaker.comlegit?"
laugh.gif
....sike

Originally Posted by KingJames23

So they are going to hold your money for months and not compensate you for time value of money. Instead they give you a coupon code to use on kicks that are extremely marked up. In order to get compensated for their screw up you have to spend money. That is madness.
oh and don't think that they are anticipating sales with the 20% coupon to compensate for their error. to those out there - let us all knowand what you decide to purchase using the coupon so that we can thank you for refunding us (indirectly).
laugh.gif

all this shoulda went down in the 1st eggplant thread...that woulda been classic from beginning to the end.....i'm guessin this is the end..this wouldabeen page 626......wow talk about some drama...

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I think people would not have been as upset if SCF2009 would have simply: 1) Stopped misinforming people with 2nd hand information 2) Let the individuals who actually run the site communicate with THEIR customers 3) Stopped posting period!

laugh.gif

SCF2009's Greatest Hits From The First Foam Thread-Enjoy
30tkx3o.jpg

2mzxeua.jpg

206n6rs.jpg

285uds.jpg

2hs9sgg.jpg

I was wondering when someone was gonna go back and pull some of dude's prior posts vouching for his weak #$# site. And that doesn't even cover half ofthe B.S. dude spewed in the eggplant thread. Everytime someone doubted the legitness of NOsneaker dude would promptly be on here talking about... just waitand see, all of you doubters will eat your words. Who's eating words now?

What a clown!!! Can't say I didn't see this one coming a mile away. I feel sorry for those of you who allowed your thirst to cloud your judgement andfell for the okey-doke on this one... hope you can still find your pairs for the same price or less. And next time listen to these experienced NTers... weknow what we're talking about... something really didn't seem legit about the way they were handling their orders. Now we know why.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

shoethentic wrote:

laugh.gif

SCF2009's Greatest Hits From The First Foam Thread-Enjoy
30tkx3o.jpg

2mzxeua.jpg

206n6rs.jpg

285uds.jpg

2hs9sgg.jpg
And I Thought I Was The Only One That Caught This Cat Slippin Saying He Was A Customer One Minute, And The Next, He's The One Insuring People They Will Get The Pairs They Ordered.... "Wild Imagination"
roll.gif

The Quote Starting With My Name Had Me Laid Out On The Floor.....Homie REALLY Thought He Had Someone Fooled
eyes.gif

i think scf2009 or osneakers should give niketalk a rest for a minute and peddle his website on the blogs that really dont know whats happenedor dont care

you can sell you kicks to famous dj's or rappers

they dont care about release date's or paying over retail price's for shoes

your Target customer base is not low balling niketalkers trying to save a few bucks when legit niketalkers like myself are asked by foolish members to get themshoes at retail
that go for way over retail

when others pay these websites with no real connects to nike

your letting them do the shopping for you

i dont think there was ever such a mix up

when I could have and a few other memebers have easily got a full size run of these shoes and sold them for $280.00 to $300.00 and not asked for money first asmany members did that dont own a hand made website

guys when the date on the site was changed so many times

i knew there info was coming off niketalk and this was not going to end well

smh at nosneaker...
good tht i picked up my pairs even i ordered from nosneaker~
i felt sorry for the NTers who didnt able to cop their pairs and were relied on nosneaker...
frown.gif

not to beat a dead horse...but dayam....scf2009 should be a hypeman!

this dude was all up on nt promoting osneaker....clownin' fools for not believing....

and now what? osneaker's hypeman just got..............................

owned4.jpg

Damn, that sucks. I almost pulled the trigger last month too. Hope all that ordered get their money back.

Originally Posted by stead up

imma pass on the foams, cause these shoes aint worth no damn 250! griff here i come
smile.gif

pass on foams for griffs?
roll.gif

Griffs are going to be another pippen and Penny 2 release like last year..they'll sit on shelves, get marked down and/or get copped on a discount (i,e 30or 50%)...250 is a little steep but you can find them for cheaper,but IMO cop the foams BEFORE Griffs..to each his own

Im not even gonna catch up on this thread and the last 5+ pages since its probably all about OSneaker
laugh.gif
Its sad to see the customers get $%&^ed over by this site/store and anysite in general
smh.gif

But, can't say fellow NTers didn't warn you guys over and over again
eyes.gif
... its a lesson learned though

Back
Top Bottom