"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by scf2009

keep talking everybody kingfoamnyc shouldnt you already be in line for your campout? hurry leave now dont want you to miss out. everyone will have to eat what they have been saying come tommorow
damn these dudes chris brown-snuffed themselves... thats some funny @!$*

This situation gets worse and worse by the hour. I mean what osneakers did is wrong. But to come up with a lame excuse as they did, thats down right dirty....

I am sorry to all those that didnt get a pair. I really am.

And this scf2009 guy, is a great reason why niketalk is losing the luster and eliteness is once had. We are a family, and a community of people that lovesneakers. Now its like all we have is frauds, or resellers on the site man. But dont get me wrong there are a lot of great people still out there. Its just sadthat its starting to come to this

dudes need to contact Help Me Howard to get to the bottom of this, start interviewing ppl and making their lives miserable

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I think people would not have been as upset if SCF2009 would have simply: 1) Stopped misinforming people with 2nd hand information 2) Let the individuals who actually run the site communicate with THEIR customers 3) Stopped posting period!

This guy is the definition of the term "making matters worse".

He went from ordering from the site to being their full blown spokesperson
laugh.gif

SCF2009's Greatest Hits From The First Foam Thread-Enjoy
30tkx3o.jpg

2mzxeua.jpg

206n6rs.jpg

285uds.jpg

2hs9sgg.jpg
And I Thought I Was The Only One That Caught This Cat Slippin Saying He Was A Customer One Minute, And The Next, He's The One Insuring People They Will Get The Pairs They Ordered.... "Wild Imagination"
roll.gif

The Quote Starting With My Name Had Me Laid Out On The Floor.....Homie REALLY Thought He Had Someone Fooled
eyes.gif

glad u copped your pairs instead of falling for it

Originally Posted by KingJames23

So they are going to hold your money for months and not compensate you for time value of money. Instead they give you a coupon code to use on kicks that are
extremely marked up. In order to get compensated for their screw up you have to spend money. That is madness.

QFT!

not tryna add insult to injury at all, but everytime i read the "used shoes & towels" excuse i can stop crying from laughter.

no surprise here...good to hear that people are getting their refunds quickly though...for the victims of Osneaker I got you...$235 shipped to your door viaUSPS priority mail...I paid $216 shipped from NDC so do the math.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

no surprise here...good to hear that people are getting their refunds quickly though...for the victims of Osneaker I got you...$235 shipped to your door via USPS priority mail...I paid $216 shipped from NDC so do the math.
Now thats a stand up move. If I had pairs to sell I'd help them out too. Good work Wicked.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Got my 2nd pair today i'm done wit these...thanks to MEMPHISSFINEST good lookin out homie i got u on the 1/2 cents
Got my fantaposites bout 2 weeks ago..thats some grown man +%$ right there....
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

55c36d1248ee70062633071695ee4733abb94e48.pjpg
WOW..
eek.gif
.... you just gave me a flashback with thosefantaposites, had those back in the day.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MiAs23

okay this is my opinion..honestly when i copped these i wasnt all that excited as i was for the royal foamposites..Not worth making a second thread..

not really much more to talk about to be honest...
a. 1/2 cents
b. perl HoH foams that no one has pics of
c. gatorade 6 that no one has pics of
d. jordan 2k9
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

e. possible voltage foams no one has pics of
f. 11/12 pack
im sure the thread will die once some more heat shows up or pics start to surface.

hmmm... pearls...
happy.gif
......... voltage..
nerd.gif
... i wonder what those are gonna be like.

Originally Posted by stead up

is 230 a good price for some foams?
I Don't Mean To Stay On You Guy......But You Leave Me No Choice!
laugh.gif

*Just Outta Curiousity, How Is $250 "Too Much" To Pay For These But $230 Is Considerable???
indifferent.gif

why would they send used nike sneakers and used towels??
laugh.gif

ok, i apologize. just want to reiterate that i am in no way laughing at those on here who got got. but this used nike sneakers & towels bit is literallythe funniest thing i ever heard on NT.
i am done now.
smh.gif

^^^NAH HOMIE, "PEOPLE DONT WEAR JEAN SHORTS ANYMORE" WAS THE FUNNIEST THING SAID ON NIKETALK EVER BUT I MUST ADMIT THIS USED SNEAKERS AND TOWELSHAD ME LAUGHING HERE AT WORK.
laugh.gif

seriously, all my co-workers are looking at me like what's so damn funny that ur in here actually crying.
smh.gif

but yeah, memphis. i had a good laugh when dude said that about jean shorts too tho...

it is safe to say that n0sneaker has def. made the biggest mockery of themselves as possible.

I wonder if they all sat around for like an hour throwing out diferent ideas and then figured that this excuse sounded the best, I mean they had like 4 monthsto think of something and this is the best they could come up with?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

but yeah, memphis. i had a good laugh when dude said that about jean shorts too tho...

it is safe to say that n0sneaker has def. made the biggest mockery of themselves as possible.

eyes.gif
nothing funny about that here in NYC, but cheers to you guys in Memphis

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are played.and how much bafoonery is that??

Back
Top Bottom