"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

seriously, all my co-workers are looking at me like what's so damn funny that ur in here actually crying.
smh.gif
eek.gif

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are played. and how much bafoonery is that??

and im telling you that it isnt funny cause its damn near true where i live, i just dont see it
indifferent.gif
....but lets stay on topic tho with NOSNEAKER

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are
played. and how much bafoonery is that??

and im telling you that it isnt funny cause its damn near true where i live, i just dont see it
indifferent.gif

well, nyc is the hypebeast capitol of the world where dudes now think it's cool to wear nuthugging pants and all kinds of fruity colors and so forth so....and that is no disrespect to nycers cause i know all yall ain't that way, but please explain to me how jeans are still in style, but not jeans shorts inthe summer. that makes absolutely zero sense, imo.

but like u said, let's not change this into a back & forth about jean shorts...

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I wonder if they all sat around for like an hour throwing out diferent ideas and then figured that this excuse sounded the best, I mean they had like 4 months to think of something and this is the best they could come up with?
laugh.gif
...serious fam...their IQ is probably way below the"average" mark...

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are

indifferent.gif

well, nyc is the hypebeast capitol of the world where dudes now think it's cool to wear nuthugging pants and all kinds of fruity colors and so forth so.... and that is no disrespect to nycers cause i know all yall ain't that way, but please explain to me how jeans are still in style, but not jeans shorts in the summer. that makes absolutely zero sense, imo.

sorry cant drop this...hype beast capitol?? or fashion capitol...i dont support all the "bafoonery" at all but I do know a thing or two about fashionand jean shorts just arent in. Im done now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I wonder if they all sat around for like an hour throwing out diferent ideas and then figured that this excuse sounded the best, I mean they had like 4 months to think of something and this is the best they could come up with?
laugh.gif
...serious fam...their IQ is probably way below the "average" mark...

i think they are bold to go public with an excuse like that, they were better off saying they got nothing than used sneakers and towels......not even funny

You right charm it is bafoonery for someone to say jean shorts aren't worn by anyone but most of the people sayin that are the youngsters...now everyoneunder 21 wants to dress alike...whatever happened to being ya own person?

roll.gif
@ jean shorts being "out of fashion".....i can't wait torock my jean shorts now and wait for someone to tell me to my face that i have no style
indifferent.gif

whatever happened to your character being your image?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

You right charm it is bafoonery for someone to say jean shorts aren't worn by anyone but most of the people sayin that are the youngsters...now everyone under 21 wants to dress alike...whatever happened to being ya own person?

you're reaching... im not 21 and under, cant speak for anyone else, being your own person?? style/fashion changes, its as simple as that. By all meansrock your jean shorts if thats what you do

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
@ jean shorts being "out of fashion".....i can't wait to rock my jean shorts now and wait for someone to tell me to my face that i have no style
indifferent.gif

whatever happened to your character being your image?

i just wanna know where "character" comes into play

this thread sure did take a turn for the worse after that n0sneaker news. but like someone else said, at least they're supposedly refunding ppl they money.however, the damage is done as far as they're rep is concerned.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels.

eek.gif

PLEASE!! STOP IT!!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I mean its possible
I remember A niketalker got a bottle full of piss for a pair of shoes a few years ago for $600.00 dollars.
roll.gif

I

no. not in this case of preorder fiasco.

300? A sale? I don't think so...and you are right, style does change...for those that are followers...hot trends always sway those who can't do theirown thing

have to co-sign mcgrizz, classic style is timeless. saying jeans shorts is out of style is like saying polo is played out. it's not possible.

have to co-sign mcgrizz, classic style is timeless. saying jeans shorts is out of style is like saying polo is played out. it's not possible.

please dont compare jean shorts to a polo, a polo is timeless, jean shorts have had their time and is now gone....its not about followers etc, just keeping upwith the times

laugh.gif

this is so pointless. just have to ask this tho, then i'm done for real. explain to me how jeans are still "in" but jean shorts are not.
nerd.gif

I only lost .51 cents on the transaction in total. Still an L is an L. Lucky I was able to get mine at retail. This would've been my third transaction withthem but yeah, can't quote me as a legit praiser anymore

CharmCityKid wrote:

indifferent.gif

well, nyc is the hypebeast capitol of the world where dudes now think it's cool to wear nuthugging pants and all kinds of fruity colors and so forth so.... and that is no disrespect to nycers cause i know all yall ain't that way, but please explain to me how jeans are still in style, but not jeans shorts in the summer. that makes absolutely zero sense, imo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jean shorts aint played out, but i think i understand what ol boy mean, like go back in the day when folks used to sport swim trunks and nba team shorts nowfolks are leanin' towards the boardshots or the solid color preservation shorts (lrg, black label, dc, ect), but jean shorts aint played out that was jus awack statement, i rock dickies all summer anyway
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom