"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Why is not yet simply understood that clear soles gay pride will liquidate?

Nike/JB corp. Would rather milk every single sweat cent into more milking of the cash cow.
At least they "got that varsity for ya"

hmmmmm i thought we spoke english on NT.
You missing a few words and more lol.

8.5 & 10.5 <click there

10 & 11.5 < click there

Spoiler [+]
7bc163170c14e356c1b5d9cab9615762e7b1d4c9.gif

SMH at me just realizing after I copped the half cents today that I needed these in my life. I had to break down and pay waaay over retail
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

if nike dropped all the colorways BP made whats the difference if its from Nike or Nike ID....? I guess u wouldnt want all those colors available right? I would love to have all those colors available. Theres more colors than that for the Jordan 1.
First of all, the reason why it would be a HORRIBLE idea to Nike ID these is b/c Nike ID shoes are always of far worse quality/build than the massproduced versions of them. The materials and craftsmanship are substandard even by Nike's standards.

Second, what would be the point of ID-ing them? Its not like the design of this shoe lends itself to a ton of possible color-combinations. Just release hotcolorways every so-often and keep em coming.

Originally Posted by derry1

the first time they posted those pics i preyed to god they all will drop someday i dont give a damn if i 90 rys old when they drop im coppin them all hell you can throw the joints in my casket i would'nt mind
lmao

^^ lol i know the feeling.

Bout an hour after i copped, i called the store and asked the manager to hold th last sz 10

because im coming right back. In the future these sneakers will talked about amongst

the top NIKE releases.

Nike Air Foamposite Lite> Eggplant Foam/Royal Penny 1*

*This is because there will be only 2,000 pair--Rarety and Hype =Good shoe

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Nike Air Foamposite Lite> Eggplant Foam/Royal Penny 1*

*This is because there will be only 2,000 pair--Rarety and Hype =Good shoe
Hmmm ... 17 posts in 30 minutes ... I smell a ban coming soon a-la-"FoamPhelps".
laugh.gif

still looking for my size 13 for close to retail but it looks like thats not going to happen.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ this is the most hyped foamposite shoe imo, worse than the royals
im not a hype person. When i saw a pic on the web , my jaw dropped.

It has been hyped 2 death, but to me thats a coincidence. A month or so back

i started a new thread about how much i liked the eggplants over my j's because of the

hotness and durability at the same time. I was just on NT so i hadnt had a chance to fall victim to any hype.

Back
Top Bottom