"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

lock this mess up and someone start a Foamposite One Pearl thread then maybe nike wont release em as foam pros

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by jks wild

Really need these shoes, I have a suit that will go with these. Any hook ups pm me please.
laugh.gif
I hope theres not another crazy hideous outfit pic comin soon

i hope there is, i could use a couple more laugh's. post the suit

Those red silver an gold ones are fire....they all r. Someone might git hurt if any on those drop!!! Let's git some Nike ID on the foams.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Those red silver an gold ones are fire....they all r. Someone might git hurt if any on those drop!!! Let's git some Nike ID on the foams.

sick.gif
How bout no nike ID on them. It will just lead to some new horribleheights for the foams

Why is not yet simply understood that clear soles gay pride will liquidate?

Nike/JB corp. Would rather milk every single sweat cent into more milking of the cash cow.
At least they "got that varsity for ya"

the first time they posted those pics i preyed to god they all will drop someday i dont give a damn if i 90 rys old when they drop im coppin them all hellyou can throw the joints in my casket i would'nt mind

sick.gif
How bout no nike ID on them. It will just lead to some new horrible heights for the foams

Aye if your Nike ID foams did come out lookin terrible that's on you. I know mines wouldn't. How hard is it to pick one color for the whole shoe.That'd be pretty hard to mess up. Any color would look decent

I think its a Red Colorway dropping for Holiday 09.

Too many Red kicks drop around Christmas, I haven't got around to wearing the past 2 blk/red Jordan "Holiday" releases (playoff 8s, bred XIs).

sick.gif
How bout no nike ID on them. It will just lead to some new horrible heights for the foams

Aye if your Nike ID foams did come out lookin terrible that's on you. I know mines wouldn't. How hard is it to pick one color for the whole shoe. That'd be pretty hard to mess up. Any color would look decent
I wasnt referring to the shoe looking terrible. Having nike ID on them is just dumb and it will lead to the "whoring out" of thefoamposite one. Therefore I say it's not needed

I Will Agree That An ID Of This Shoe Would Be The End To A Legend
smh.gif

GOOD LOOKS To Those Who Reposted The BP Photoshops
pimp.gif

if nike dropped all the colorways BP made whats the difference if its from Nike or Nike ID....? I guess u wouldnt want all those colors available right? Iwould love to have all those colors available. Theres more colors than that for the Jordan 1.

They had metallic red look-see samples back in 1997, that I saw a picture of a few years back. If the "holiday" joints are anything like those, itWILL be another hyped release. Deservingly so...

^dude you lucky! I'm still looking for a pair. I'm willing to pay 230. How much did u pay for yours?

ID on these would leave me on debt, i wouldnt be able to stop

Back
Top Bottom