"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Are Foams from 97 still 100% wearable? I don't recall anyone ever saying theirs fell apart...but I'm burnt so I could be mistaken....anyone? Thanks in advance.
sole might fall off, but you can re-attatch it with shoo goo, or take em to a shoe repair shop.. Other that that 100% wearable.

basically a no...
after nosneaker came up with their result~
nobody really wnt to talk about it anymore~ lol

can't your Paypal account be suspended with too many filed claims against you? i wonder if it happened.

i got my pair coming this week..should have em monday i got em in a trade so im glad i was able to get em basicly for free other than payin for shipping.

Still need me a pair of purple foams
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

did all of the guys that ordered from shoetrends get theres??

Yes, they actually sent them out before the 19, I received my pair in Friday the 20th. One of the best companies to order from. I thought it was going to beanother week before I got nine since they are in Ca. And I am in Fl.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THOSE BP PHOTOSHOPS?[/color] In Particular The "Olympic" ColorwaysThat He Did
pimp.gif

Really need these shoes, I have a suit that will go with these. Any hook ups pm me please.

Originally Posted by jks wild

Really need these shoes, I have a suit that will go with these. Any hook ups pm me please.
PLEASE STOP POSTING IN HERE SAYING U NEED A PAIR OF THIS AND THAT AND YOU WILL PAY ANYTHING TO GET THEM!! STOP PLAYING YOURSELF

post them in the buy/sell forum... i sold my size 10 in like less than a day for 250 shipped... this was after saying in THIS forum i grabbed an extra thatsomeone could have....

yea thats what im thinking..... lets do the list:
shoes dropped
people posted pics of pick ups
talked about skinny jeans
people helped others find their pairs
shoetrends shipped out to customers
osneaker release date passes with drama and alleged refunds

now people on this post are just selling.... sounds like its time to lock it up... makes me sad to admit it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom