"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

yo.....i need a size 11.5 in eggplant foam!!!!!! can anybody hook me up? im trying to pay retail price

Originally Posted by scf2009

i posted cause i was sure everybody would get the shoes they ordered, lets not forget a crime was commited, i guess thats beyond your comprehension cant fulfill orders when someone cheats you out of your shipment. good for you if you are doing that, although nobody knows what your motives are or if you got them for a cheaper price. im almost certain you are making some kind of profit out of it, but hey keep looking for your pat on the back. thats what you want right? thats why u keep posting?
OK.
1st off, nobody buys your lame duck story of old nike sneakers & dirty towels, you were better off saying the ups truck was robbed.
2nd i don't need a pat on the back, but if i ever did it would be from one of the many nters that I've helped out / looked out for.
(check my profile for completed trans)
3rd. your frivolous website's rep is done with, that's why YOU keep posting trying to find a way to save face,in reality no one with a junior high school diploma would ever order from your site again, your better off starting over from scratch.

Instead of lie, shoulda jus been real and said we thought we could cop your pairs wit the preorder money after the fact...lying aint gonna work and if u reallywanted to turn some heads, give dudes who ordered the purp foams a 60% discount...it may seem crazy from a business point of view, but u tryin to get your baseback after a debacle like this...

thats fine fact of the matter is its the truth people who are involved with it know its the truth, since your on the outside its easy for u to say what u thinkhappened. so believe what u wanna believe. good job ducking the questions i asked you. thats your opinion. i have a question for you have u ever ordered from asite who made an error be it cancelled an order etc? if the answers yes did you never order from that site again? if you dont trust the site for preordersthats one thing but to act like this is a common thing with this site is another. just ask the people who have actually placed orders before. im guessing youarent a person who has by the way you talk. since you have all of the answers, what would you have done to compensate the people who ordered? good luck toeverybody im not one to wish the worst on people like the majority of folks on here. all i can do is acknowledge the mistake apologize and do better from hereon out. if thats not enough for some people sorry you feel that way.

to anyone that lives in the DMV, one of my boys said that pentagon city mall's finishline restocked on these....ant truth to that

^^^Osneaker really needs to put a leash on this guy. You have already lost your "friend's" site potential business with your uninformative andmisleading information. If people choose to buy from the site, they will do so by their own decision. You are really doing more harm than good for Osneaker bycontinuing to argue and point fingers at members on here!

Osneaker has already partially owned up to their mistake and is working to correct the problem, so why are you still on here defending them?

Bottom line, Osneaker has lost a lot of its credibility on NT and YOU will not be able to change that. You can post until your fingers fall off, but NTrs willstill have their personal opinions about the site, especially the ones that you guaranteed pairs to.

No matter what you post NT won't forget!

-- Pats 'bklyn style baby" on the back.

Good lookin' out, homie.

Just another reason why you can't buy into hype ... and ESPECIALLY after this fiasco.
smh.gif

Put a fork in them.
tired.gif

since you have all of the answers, what would you have done to compensate the people who ordered?

Rule #1 Never sell what you dont have.
How the hell would you sell the most hype shoe of the year, and not have them in your possession?
o yea your gonna blame your distributor right?
who ever runs Nosneaker should be hung, like Saddam.

take some advice, sell your remaining stock, shut your website down & sell free health insurance.

bunch of clowns on here with too much time to post ridicuolous thoughts and opinions mostly hate cause they are probably miserable human beings with no livesto speak of. thats how you come off sounding its pure hate nomatter how you wanna look at it. so many followers on here its like you think your in some kind offraternity and you need to follow each other around and give each other props. its silly. its childish. its immature its downright foolish. so keep onexpressing your negativity. think of how much time you took out of your lives and i use the word lives loosely to speak bad about a company that you have nevereven ordered from sounds pretty foolish dont it? i know the people who can be objective and the people who wanted to crack jokes and take shots at me from thevery beginning. fact of the matter is i could care less about your e props and whatever other weak stuff you promote on here. all i have tried to do was answerquestions about the site and inform people of the latest developments. this thread and the one that got deleted before this turned into a bashing thread,obviously started by people who wanna talk tough on the internet send me messages repeatedly cause its the internet you all can be whatever you wanna be onhere, but in reality thats not the case take it easy fellas, i consider you all fans

honestly, it doesnt matter what bkln_style is charging. people are happy that they are getting the shoe they wanted.
and honestly scf2009, u have to just give things time. right now, osneaker is the blunt of all of the jokes pretty much because it didnt come thru and u werehyping the site so hard. all jokes get old and corny and when the osneaker thing gets old, people arent gonna make the osneaker comparisons anymore.
people give people crap all of the time on here. just give stuff time.

Originally Posted by sugaray

yo.....i need a size 11.5 in eggplant foam!!!!!! can anybody hook me up? im trying to pay retail price

good luck...but there's a slim chance you're going to pay retail for these at this point. you're better off trying to find a pair for $240 or soshipped. i think anything below $250 shipped at this point is a bargin...if you pass up good deals and continue to wait to buy them at retail, you may end upmissing out.

Spoiler [+]
picked mine up for retail off of nike.com
pimp.gif
...still kinda salty though, because people got them for the low on swoosh!

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by scf2009

bunch of clowns on here with too much time to post ridicuolous thoughts and opinions mostly hate cause they are probably miserable human beings with no lives to speak of. thats how you come off sounding its pure hate nomatter how you wanna look at it. so many followers on here its like you think your in some kind of fraternity and you need to follow each other around and give each other props. its silly. its childish. its immature its downright foolish. so keep on expressing your negativity. think of how much time you took out of your lives and i use the word lives loosely to speak bad about a company that you have never even ordered from sounds pretty foolish dont it? i know the people who can be objective and the people who wanted to crack jokes and take shots at me from the very beginning. fact of the matter is i could care less about your e props and whatever other weak stuff you promote on here. all i have tried to do was answer questions about the site and inform people of the latest developments. this thread and the one that got deleted before this turned into a bashing thread, obviously started by people who wanna talk tough on the internet send me messages repeatedly cause its the internet you all can be whatever you wanna be on here, but in reality thats not the case take it easy fellas, i consider you all fans

you aint makin it any better for yourself comin in here insulting people. you made your bed. no one feels sorry for u we all sawit comin but u. and honestly like i asked the other day and u avoided the question. U dont make the situation any better by charging people $350 for the 1/2Cent. And u talk about bklyn style baby havin an agenda u chargin $160 above retail ****. The best advice for u is to fall back off NT for about 1-2 years getsome of the future releases and prove urselfs again. Until then u comin in here cryin about the money u lost seems silly childish an downright foolish. Bklynstyle a good dude and he aint chargin $160 over retail.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

scf2009 wrote:

everyone gets a refund and a discount and yet people are still posting like the site did nothing, shows you that from the start the same people who wanted to
bad mouth are still around and its the same people people who post all day long, even on weekends. just come out and say from the start you had an agenda, or
that you never even ordered but you wanna try and pretend that you care about other people yet so many people are without these shoes on here wonder why,
cause not so many people on here are willing to do what they say they are going to do. making fun of a serious situation that isnt funny in the least, glad
you all can feel good doing that. alot of money was lost your money will be returned and in some if not most cases already has been. meanwhile the people
from the sites money as of right now has not been.
Wrong buddy, you made promises you didn't deliver, now you have a permanent stain on your shirt.

Deal with it!

your little 20% aint worth !@#$%^&*

yeah. scf2009, unfortunately your site will forever be known as NO Sneaker on NT because of what happened. not saying it's necessarily fair, but it is whatit is and yall will have to deal with that. in all honestly, it is going to take a hell of a lot more to salvage the site's reputation then a measly 20%discount on shoes that are already marked up hella high. no hate involved, but that is real.

that being said, the site does deserve credit for doing the right thing IF everyone who ordered gets their refund.
just my $.02

I will never order from nosneaker ever. Not because they didn't fill the orders, people make mistakes and they thought they could pull it off and gotcaught. It's the fact that they insulted everyone's intelligence by saying their supplier screwed them over. Just admit that you took pre-orders andgot caught not being able to get enough pairs.

This should be a lesson to them that you should only sell what you got. This will be a very costly lesson for them.

this has been one of the most entertaining threads that i have witnessed,
from people posting pics of their outfits (skinny pants) to the nosneaker
fiasco. but like all good things it must come to an end, time to close it up

Damn I would've bought that motorsport XX3's with the 20% if they had my size....
laugh.gif
Oh yah, I got my check from them a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Nosneaker is wack. I haven't seen anything like that on NT in my 8 years here.

20% off....dude said u could use the 20% to buy the 1/2 Cent but he chargin $350 a pair.... $280 + shippin.......****

Back
Top Bottom