"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Heads up NY - I don't know if it's a far and wide occurrence, but VIM in my neighborhood (Tremont in the BX) got a FSR of these and put them out today. Like I said I don't know if it's at all of them but it's worth a shot, just wanted to help out.

Thanks for the heads up...I'm out of town but I sent my bro up there with enough for 15 pairs...hopefully he can clear it out...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by kingk777

Eggplant foams = shoe of the gods.

go to sleep

roll.gif

i find it hard to believe there is a necessity for all these posts about those purp foams. i grabbed my pair and they are hard but cmon. the royals were K I LL I N them.

lookin to trade DS Foams BLK/RED sz 13 for either DS Catus or Blk/Red in 11.5 or 12

I have two pair of Eggplants in a size 8. I am looking to trade for a size 10.5 or 11 Eggplant or 1/2 Cent. Get at me.

These things are sitting in nyc, those in need hit me up!
aim - bklynstylebaby
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11
Trying to help out those who missed out, especially those who ordered from NO Sneaker

Originally Posted by scf2009

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered the eggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain
$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered the eggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain
$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

$350 X .20 = 280... 2 and 8 are no were near each other on the keyboard...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

grin.gif
laugh.gif

$350 x .80 = $280
$350 x .20 = $70...

And 2 and 8 are one key apart on the number pad.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

grin.gif
laugh.gif

$350 x .80 = $280
$350 x .20 = $70...

And 2 and 8 are one key apart on the number pad.

Thank you sir...simple math is not for all...(coughs) KidKrazy007

everyone gets a refund and a discount and yet people are still posting like the site did nothing, shows you that from the start the same people who wanted tobad mouth are still around and its the same people people who post all day long, even on weekends. just come out and say from the start you had an agenda, orthat you never even ordered but you wanna try and pretend that you care about other people yet so many people are without these shoes on here wonder why, causenot so many people on here are willing to do what they say they are going to do. making fun of a serious situation that isnt funny in the least, glad you allcan feel good doing that. alot of money was lost your money will be returned and in some if not most cases already has been. meanwhile the people from thesites money as of right now has not been.

everyone gets a refund and a discount and yet people are still posting like the site did nothing, shows you that from the start the same people who wanted to bad mouth are still around and its the same people people who post all day long, even on weekends. just come out and say from the start you had an agenda, or that you never even ordered but you wanna try and pretend that you care about other people yet so many people are without these shoes on here wonder why, cause not so many people on here are willing to do what they say they are going to do. making fun of a serious situation that isnt funny in the least, glad you all can feel good doing that. alot of money was lost your money will be returned and in some if not most cases already has been. meanwhile the people from the sites money as of right now has not been.
Wrong buddy, you made promises you didn't deliver, now you have a permanent stain on your shirt.
Deal with it!
your little 20% aint worth !@#$%^&*

i acknowledged the mistake that was made apologized for it tried to make amends if you cant see whats going on here your blind, the people who are the mostupset, are the people who didnt order, what does that say about the matter? do i need to list all of the people who were talking bad the moment i came on here,cause its the same people who keep mentioning it guess it makes them feel good. if this was any other site, those same people would be saying its disappointingbut it happens.

i acknowledged the mistake that was made apologized for it tried to make amends if you cant see whats going on here your blind, the people who are the most upset, are the people who didnt order, what does that say about the matter? do i need to list all of the people who were talking bad the moment i came on here, cause its the same people who keep mentioning it guess it makes them feel good. if this was any other site, those same people would be saying its disappointing but it happens.
How about the times you posted when everyone was worried about getting their pairs?
and you reassured them that all orders would be fulfilled.
this is why your getting slack, you left the door open.
instead of asking these questions, ask yourself why you took more orders than you could handle?
i personally dont care, im taken care of the NTers that you let down.

i posted cause i was sure everybody would get the shoes they ordered, lets not forget a crime was commited, i guess thats beyond your comprehension cantfulfill orders when someone cheats you out of your shipment. good for you if you are doing that, although nobody knows what your motives are or if you got themfor a cheaper price. im almost certain you are making some kind of profit out of it, but hey keep looking for your pat on the back. thats what you want right?thats why u keep posting?

Back
Top Bottom