"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^That's Clothing From A Notorious B.I.G Vinyl Doll
wink.gif
o ok. so theres a total of 3 right?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

dcortes23 wrote:
for all those people who were looking for these and saying "i'll pay retail" has anybody came through on NT and hooked you up for retail?

Yeup.

Not so much of a scammer am I NT? I even dropped them off at his house.

I got one sz 11.5 for retail plus shipping/paypal.
Wont get em any cheaper.

last time i asked u said $270 shipped. so much for retail plus shipping/paypal

Originally Posted by jthagreat

wink.gif

So Much Sole 23.....u got me....good eye....i didnt think anyone would pick up on that....
happy.gif
....Lil Penny jacked BIG for his gear and his gucci chain.

And yes theres 3 diff ones....like a hollywood Penny in a robe a Penny in a white jersey white shorts and talkin Penny the one I have. Actually i have 2

Originally Posted by freshair

retail + shipping. check the sig

size 11 anybody
nerd.gif
Istill need these

Damm homey you been looking for like 2 months for these, I know they cant be that hard, peep freshair in the quote he said he has a size 11 for retail, unlessyour looking foir Swoosh prices LOL.

-bdis-

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

size 11 anybody
nerd.gif
I still need these

Damm homey you been looking for like 2 months for these, I know they cant be that hard, peep freshair in the quote he said he has a size 11 for retail, unless your looking foir Swoosh prices LOL.

-bdis-

I could have had these a long time ago passed on them because i coped a DMP pack ds dont believe me asks dubl
already hit up freshair there sold ..by the way freshair you can take that out ya sig nowhomie.
laugh.gif

If I can find them for swoosh prices why not heyy
grin.gif
and also why you quote me and write your response in mines lol .it cant be that hard can it?

anyways still looking
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

size 11 anybody
nerd.gif
I still need these

Damm homey you been looking for like 2 months for these, I know they cant be that hard, peep freshair in the quote he said he has a size 11 for retail, unless your looking foir Swoosh prices LOL.

-bdis-

I could have had these a long time ago passed on them because i coped a DMP pack ds dont believe me ask s dubl
already hit up freshair there sold ..by the way freshair you can take that out ya sig now homie.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
and also why you quote me and write your response in mines lol .it cant be that hard can it?

anyways still looking
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

size 11 anybody
nerd.gif
I still need these

-bdis-

I could have had these a long time ago passed on them because i coped a DMP pack ds dont believe me ask [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]s dubl
already hit up freshair there sold ..by the way freshair you can take that out ya sig now homie.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

anyways still looking
nerd.gif
[/color]
shoooot............dont bring my name into this.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
naw Bdis has had his chances......many chances lol

eggplant foams!!!
maybe i should un-DS it next week~
hmm...

but the icy sole makes me cant step on the ground...

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by jthagreat

wink.gif

So Much Sole 23.....u got me....good eye....i didnt think anyone would pick up on that....
happy.gif
....Lil Penny jacked BIG for his gear and his gucci chain.

And yes theres 3 diff ones....like a hollywood Penny in a robe a Penny in a white jersey white shorts and talkin Penny the one I have. Actually i have 2
K.

I got all 3 then.

size 11 anybody
nerd.gif
I still need these

-bdis-

I could have had these a long time ago passed on them because i coped a DMP pack ds dont believe me ask s dubl
laugh.gif

grin.gif

anyways still looking
nerd.gif

Just messing, I would take swoosh prices to. and late at night sometimes it is kinda hard, but all good hope you get your 11.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. Silver pro's/ cactus/royals and even the retro of the pearls a few yrs ago.
half size SNUG.

Yes they are the best RETROE released this year.
to many cats rocking these right now in the DMV.
been rocking my cactus and eggplant flightposites ( only true "eggplant")

Originally Posted by egaroc1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. Silver pro's/ cactus/royals and even the retro of the pearls a few yrs ago.
half size SNUG.

Thanx a lot, been trying to get that question answered for a while.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

half size SNUG.

i disagree. its true fit for me with all of them. the only diff is the eggs feel lighter then all the other foams.

If they had my size in those army green foams, I'd be tempted to cop my third pair despite the $375 price tag.
smh.gif
at myself for passing up on the thirdpair when I had the chance to cop for $260 shipped off ebay. Oh well, some thing just weren't meant to be.

Edit... damn, they also got my HOLIEST OF GRAILS... the GRIFFEY MAX 2.... for $315. I would certainly cop if I wasn't so sure that they would get retroedwithin the next 2 years anyway. If/when they do retro, I will cop like 8 pairs to make sure that I always have a pair to rock so long as I walk this earth.

Back
Top Bottom