"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

i know that everyone is going to kill me for saying this...

but i was staring at my eggplants and royals today for like ten minutes ... i think the eggplants > royals

Originally Posted by SoFlyy1030

i know that everyone is going to kill me for saying this...

but i was staring at my eggplants and royals today for like ten minutes ... i think the eggplants > royals
Its hard to pick a favorite... i feel like i gotta respect my Royals and disagree.

I saw the mark up at Zackeys aka V.I.M in NoHo
eyes.gif

My face literally went like this
eek.gif
....NEVER have I seen anything beingmarked up in V.I.M.

I still need someone to trade me...

I NEED:

Size 13 or 14

I Have to trade:

Size 11 and Size 10

PM me.

Originally Posted by scramblinthemandolin

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The sign of the times, this sneaker game is going to the birds. I'm done after the cb34's.
V.I.M one of the most reputable sneaker stores in NYC has got a restock of the varsity foams, but here's the catch they're charging $250 + tax.
smh.gif

i called the CORP office & spoke to the buyer, and tried to get a explanation for the mark-up & he couldn't give me one, those greedy bastards.
or
ask for the VIM district manager & let him know that NYers don't appreciate the mark up!
(For those who care, soon we're gonna have retail spots charging Mom & Pop prices, we must stop this before it begins!)

I went in Saturday morning and bought for retail - sometime after I purchased them, someone went into my local VIM and attempted to buy the entire stock of them and was turned down - the next day I go in and they're taken out of the window and they're $250. SMH man. This hypebeast %%#$ needs to stop, we're all suffering from a few people's greediness.

i bet o sneakers wishes he got the info about vim before he sent the money back

(SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!) lookin to trade DS Foams BLK/RED sz 13 for either DS Catus or Blk/Red in 11.5 or 12

sIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIgh
I can not find anyone to sell me their size 9.5 DS Eggplant Foams!!!
Help...anybody? 2 range?

^ dang I guess these 9.5s aint that hard to come up on I literally just picked up a pair that got returned to Footaction like yesterday I will prolly flip ittho

I just got back from a 3 week out of country vaca...Can someone tell me how the osneaker refunds are going? I got the email about recieving a refund butnothing showed up in my bank account? Did everyone who ordered get their money back?

^^^^ osneaker said they were sending refunds by check.... u should contact them ASAP. i think people that paid thru paypal got their paypal refunds tho.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

scf2009 wrote:

everyone gets a refund and a discount and yet people are still posting like the site did nothing, shows you that from the start the same people who wanted to
bad mouth are still around and its the same people people who post all day long, even on weekends. just come out and say from the start you had an agenda, or
that you never even ordered but you wanna try and pretend that you care about other people yet so many people are without these shoes on here wonder why,
cause not so many people on here are willing to do what they say they are going to do. making fun of a serious situation that isnt funny in the least, glad
you all can feel good doing that. alot of money was lost your money will be returned and in some if not most cases already has been. meanwhile the people
from the sites money as of right now has not been.
Wrong buddy, you made promises you didn't deliver, now you have a permanent stain on your shirt.

Deal with it!

your little 20% aint worth !@#$%^&*

yeah. scf2009, unfortunately your site will forever be known as NO Sneaker on NT because of what happened. not saying it's necessarily fair, but it is what it is and yall will have to deal with that. in all honestly, it is going to take a hell of a lot more to salvage the site's reputation then a measly 20% discount on shoes that are already marked up hella high. no hate involved, but that is real.

that being said, the site does deserve credit for doing the right thing IF everyone who ordered gets their refund.
just my $.02

All said and done. Doesn't matter who or what was said. In this society it's dog eat dog world. You overpromised and delivered, but I won't go intodetails like I said society is brutal and you'll have to live with it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by scf2009

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered the eggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain
$350 x .80 = $280
laugh.gif
roll.gif

$350 x .80 = 70...

$350 X .20 = 280... 2 and 8 are no were near each other on the keyboard...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

$350 x .80 = $280
$350 x .20 = $70...

And 2 and 8 are one key apart on the number pad.

LMAO off at dude trying to check you on your math and getting it completely wrong (since you were obviously right in the first place). Makes me want to go back to teaching high school math... kids these days...
smh.gif
Young and dumb, the fool does not know that .80 is 20% off, stupid kids.LOL

KidKrazy, where'd you go?!??!?! i need me one of em calculators that you used to find 350x80% = 70$ hook it up yo

Dont know where else to ask besides makin another thread.

how many different lil penny dolls were there?

never seen the one posted above unless he changed the clothes him/herself. lol

Back
Top Bottom