"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by SoFlyy1030

yeah paypal is the best... you should always try to use paypal when paying online... its the best way to be protected
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scf2009

i posted cause i was sure everybody would get the shoes they ordered, lets not forget a crime was commited, i guess thats beyond your comprehension cant fulfill orders when someone cheats you out of your shipment. good for you if you are doing that, although nobody knows what your motives are or if you got them for a cheaper price. im almost certain you are making some kind of profit out of it, but hey keep looking for your pat on the back. thats what you want right? thats why u keep posting?
You're a cornball.

It's already been PROVED you lied about your affiliation with them...first you acted as a "customer" but in reality you're part of theNOsneaker.com team. So if you lied there...

...how are we supposed to believe the "used sneakers and towel" story?

Either post TAGGED AND DATED pics of your "used sneakers and towels" shipment with a receipt...or shut the *+!% up. It's that simple.

Every post you make brings down your trash *** website even further...

(I just read through the thread now so I'm catching up with the shenanigans...hence my late reply.)

For myself its close between

royals & eggplants, but that

candy paint purple gives the eggs the slight edge.

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by egaroc1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. Silver pro's/ cactus/royals and even the retro of the pearls a few yrs ago.
half size SNUG.

Yes they are the best RETROE released this year.
to many cats rocking these right now in the DMV.
been rocking my cactus and eggplant flightposites ( only true "eggplant")
i disagree. its true fit for me with all of them. the only diff is the eggs feel lighter then all the other foams.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LTrain23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes. Silver pro's/ cactus/royals and even the retro of the pearls a few yrs ago.
half size SNUG.

i disagree. its true fit for me with all of them. the only diff is the eggs feel lighter then all the other foams.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man this is getting annoying... just reply to eveyones posts with a random smiley. y?

^^^ Thank you, someone noticed
laugh.gif

I figure dude is just trying to get to the 300 post mark.

Originally Posted by LTrain23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

half size SNUG.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hes flip and it doesnt matter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

^^^ Thank you, someone noticed
laugh.gif

I figure dude is just trying to get to the 300 post mark.

lol all his post today are either
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
or the combination of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he will be at 300 in no time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Has anyone seen a size 6? Perhaps ebay?

i think the 6 was really rare.... i remember seeing someone post they found a 6 when they originally dropped... only 1 person posted this (with pic)

i wonder what happened to that NTer who ordered his eggs from NDC then when the UPS man delivered them it was an empty box. Did Nike give you a refund oranother pair? Just being curious

btw this was from the first eggplant thread

bigj505 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Has anyone seen a size 6? Perhaps ebay?

i think the 6 was really rare.... i remember seeing someone post they found a 6 when they originally dropped... only 1 person posted this (with pic)

yea, I've been on the search too, but unless you are willing to spend over $300, you won't find them

Back
Top Bottom