Either keeping 2001 Bred 11's Or Gte Count Down 11/12

OK NT, i need your help with this one because i am completely blank of what to do but i bet you guys can help me.
I have a pair of Jordan 11 from 2001 and i only paid 148 auction on ebay lol steal but i am selling it to some guy for 200.00!!
It's a little beat and the patent leather is already drag from what i used them so i think to myself get the pack is fresher.
But i think i might regret it if i get the pack instead of keeping my og retro. i got some pics so you guys tell me what you think if i should do?

Did it come in the box from the first pics? I would keep them if they're legit. If not then get them CDPS

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Did it come in the box from the first pics? I would keep them if they're legit. If not then get them CDPS
they legit of course. the first box was for just pose not really the box. the box is the face and the tag part is on the bottom

If your looking for newer pair ,you should know, there was quite a few cdp 11's released, with a good amount of flaws...

But if you luck out and get a pack where the 11's are good qualty youll be good....

The 11's in the pack are more o.g. lookin than the retros ,not as comfortable though......... Plus you get the taxis as a bonus .....

Try for the pack ..........

Keep the Bred's. The CDP 11's quality can't even compare, and if you really want the Taxi's you can get them reasonable

damn thanks alot all of ya, but i think i might get the cdp cus they just a new pair and fresher but mine is ok but just not new as i wanted them to be :-(

Originally Posted by bamz

damn thanks alot all of ya, but i think i might get the cdp cus they just a new pair and fresher but mine is ok but just not new as i wanted them to be :-(

if you want a FRESH pair just do it.

Originally Posted by G Raider

if you want a FRESH pair just do it.

I wish i could afford a 400 dollar Jordan XI retro again but i want them now and i only got 280 for a new Jordan 11 cdp so little low for a 2001 11's.Thanks To all I made my decision about it. I wish i just had a new pair of 11's 2001....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Seems as if your mind was already made up. Most people were telling you to keep the 01s!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom