Either keeping 2001 Bred 11's Or Gte Count Down 11/12

yours dont look that bad....of course theyre worn, but theyre meant to be worn....I dont have the cdp's but everyone is sayin that theyre not that comfy. Iwould say to keep the 01's and later on down the road just get the cdp's....u should be able to get them MUCH easier and MUCH cheaper than a new pairof 01's

The decision is entirely up to you. However, just know that the CDP XI's look off to say the very least so if you want a shoe that resembles the 2 beforeit get that. But personally I think the 2001 retro $*%+# all over these.

you know everyone is going to tell you to keep the retro. I got both the retro and the cdp and I would get rid of my cdp and keep my retro's in a hartbeat. theres no comparison. the retro's just feel way better.

i say make your money. in the end they are both retros. if you had ogs then i would say keep the ogs, but a retro is a retro. if you dont need the money,then keep the 01s. i've had enough 11s from ogs to the cdps that they really dont even interest me anymore. sure the quality is different, but they stillbasically look the same.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ToMa630

01 retro > cdp 11 ... keep them
you guys aren't thinking rational...

the 2001 are already 7 years old......they don't have much in the tank left..i suggest he gets a new pair of the CDP's....

7 year old XI's tend to crack at the patent leather where your foot flexes...

very true but with the quality of the retro how long do you think they have?

Keep them. I bought the CDP XI's too and I really don't like them. After them not fitting right and off shaped and I want to get rid of them.

i kept my 01 retros and passed on the pack. it all comes down to the quality and the 01's have it. but whoever couldn't get their hands on retros, getthe pack. everyone needs some bred 11s in their lives
tongue.gif

weigh your options out. if you get a cdp 11, it will run you roughly about 300??? guessing...
so you sell your 2001's, and your still 100 short.
you have to ask yourself if willing to spend an extra 100 for the shoes that last longer (because they are 7-8 years newer)
i would pay an extra hundred for the cdp's, New shoe, and it will prolly outlast the 2001, as far as years to come

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

keep the OG's.... i felt the 11's from the CDP TRash and super cheap

The 01s are not OGs. Also people keep saying keep the retro!!! Well the XIs in the CDP are retros as well
tongue.gif
. Like my man said earlier keep the XIs from the CDP because they are newerand the 01s are already 7 years old (Yeah I know its 09 but they came out in Dec 01).

Back
Top Bottom