Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Thanks I think I will go with the Black Star.

Also does anyone have this problem where the graphics start bugging out and parts of the environment turns shades of blue?(I have it for the PS3 btw)

Not as bad as my game completely freezing all of a sudden.  Thankfully it hasn't happened when I was far into a dungeon yet and didn't save.

That happened to me also, twice. smh There actually a lot of glitches in this game. I tried to get the 3 books for the college and 1 of them was missing(had to re-do the entire fight) I killed the blood dragon in Winterhold and its bones randomly appear in the college.

BUT I love this game. I'm only at level 21 right now.

And a tip to get your illusion up easily. Just use muffle over and over. I started doing it yesterday and it went from lv 17 to lv 33 in a matter of hours.

If I thought Fallout 3 was just aight, is Skyrim better or not? too bad there is no demo or something.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm at lvl 43...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]restoration 57, enchanting 45, smithing 100, heavy armor 92, block 54, two-handed 33, one-handed 100, archery 41, light armor 53, sneak 48, lock picking 76, speech 65, and destruction 29.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just collected all 10 masks, took forever pretty cool. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also got a wife, cooks things for me and gives me a bunch of money whenever i'm home. also gives me a boost when i sleep with here for however many hours. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]beat the game, beat the brotherhood storyline (haven't done it, do it. story is good and Shadowmere is beastly), did a ton of side missions, now i'm working on a lot of stuff for the thieves guild.[/color]

Originally Posted by mholmes87

just picked this up.. have no idea what im doing.. *starts at page 1*
Yeah if your new it can be a bit overwhelming at first. Just keep playing and you'll get the hang of it.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Can someone please tell me how to make use of the dragon bones or where I can sell them at?

If you up your smithing level you can eventually make dragon armor using the scales and bones. If you have no motivation to do that just sell them, belethors general goods in whiterun can buy it from you. I don't know if you have to be a certain level or not in order to be able to sell it but i'm able to sell it to him.

Ok since I've gotten my computer back I'm 20 hours in my new character and I've learned all the mistakes from my old one. I'm level 40 and beasting through everything but Lydia died sadly. I need her back she was the team mate plus she has the mal blog mace and full deadric armor

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok since I've gotten my computer back I'm 20 hours in my new character and I've learned all the mistakes from my old one. I'm level 40 and beasting through everything but Lydia died sadly. I need her back she was the team mate plus she has the mal blog mace and full deadric armor

Lydia died on me earlier but luckily i just happen to save right before she died. I reloaded that save and she survived.

can anyone suggest what perks and areas i should focus on as a dark elf....im prob 20 levels in but feel like all i have is fire/lightning for destruction and one handed weapon with the other. running around in mostly light armor but i have no idea what i should be focusing on in terms of developing my character to his strengths.

Originally Posted by im that one

I'm at lvl 43...

restoration 57, enchanting 45, smithing 100, heavy armor 92, block 54, two-handed 33, one-handed 100, archery 41, light armor 53, sneak 48, lock picking 76, speech 65, and destruction 29.

Just collected all 10 masks, took forever pretty cool.

info on where to find them? what are the best ones? i have one, the 100% magika one.

if anyone wants info on how to join the dark brotherhood, my dude put me on last night...the story line is pretty illy

im mad their armor enchants suck...i like their armor alot....

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Lydia died on me earlier but luckily i just happen to save right before she died. I reloaded that save and she survived.
doesnt she just kneel down, then go fight again? i think followers die only if you kill them yourself.

^sometimes if she kneels down & is attacked again she will die. Luckily I saved right before that happened. Milestails better go back & find her dead body if he wants those items back, you can just get a new companion at an inn in one of the towns if you need someone to hold your stuff.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

doesnt she just kneel down, then go fight again? i think followers die only if you kill them yourself.

nah they can get merked out if they keep getting attacked.

usually enemies will ignore kneeling companions and swarm you

but sometimes they keep giving the companion the business

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

they really need to find a way to make this a MMO

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

they really need to find a way to make this a MMO

indifferent.gif

I second that 
indifferent.gif
 The game is an awesome RPG, but definitely not built for online play. The world changes too much with every decision you make, an online world would be either chaotic, or would be altered in a way that the same feeling of immersion would have disappeared from the game entirely.

they need to at least introduce a way to buddy up with a friend instead of a NPC

either that or AT LEAST let people trade/sell items.....

people always strongly defend them having a lack of ANY online features

which, in 2011, i think its a lack of ideas/innovation

not that they dont want to do it, they just arent creative enough to impliment it in a positive way

no reason i should be on XBL in a party with 2 other guys playing skyrim and we cant interact whatsoever...

cant even look at each other's character....in 2011...

come on.

(i certainly dont think it should be like an open lobby where you cross other players nonstop....it lags enough as is. but a party up with a friend is a bad idea? really?)

Lydia died on me way too early but i didnt mind because she kept dieing and got tired or reloading everytime but o well. I have Jzargo following me now. Its easy to make him follow you. You could have the dog follow you took but i got tired of him barking. LOL

im lvl 42 right now.

BTW

does anyone know how to erase bounty somewhere, i need to go to solitiude but when they catch me i only have a choice of going to jail or fighting back. i dont want to bother with going to jail, but that's what its looking like.

I dont see a problem with having limited online functionality, kinda like red dead or gta4 where you join a party and enter a online version of the world, with online only quests that you guys can complete or just explore the world together as a party.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Lydia died on me way too early but i didnt mind because she kept dieing and got tired or reloading everytime but o well. I have Jzargo following me now. Its easy to make him follow you. You could have the dog follow you took but i got tired of him barking. LOL

im lvl 42 right now.

BTW

does anyone know how to erase bounty somewhere, i need to go to solitiude but when they catch me i only have a choice of going to jail or fighting back. i dont want to bother with going to jail, but that's what its looking like.

How high is your bounty?

Originally Posted by presequel

I dont see a problem with having limited online functionality, kinda like red dead or gta4 where you join a party and enter a online version of the world, with online only quests that you guys can complete or just explore the world together as a party.
i feel like that would be too much

a completely second game to create

whereas you buddy up with ONE friend and do the REGULAR GAME with HIM instead of an NPC companion

i really dont see what the problem with doing that would be

2 different systems running the same info and communicating back and forth?

Back
Top Bottom