Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

No idea how I'm going to complete the In My Time of Need quest. Every time I talk to the prisoner, he has the same 2 dialogues and I can't pay his fine because the guards only say they know me and have one option of dialogue. Afterwards, they just attack me. Anybody had a similar problem?

im getting really tired of MW2.. #$%^ is the complete opposite of a stress reliever 
indifferent.gif

will i enjoy this game? 
nerd.gif

Just opened up my copy for PS3 tonight and I'm doing the install which is frickin 5.5 Gigs 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's a good thing I installed a 500GB internal hard drive on my PS3 Slim.

Originally Posted by proper english

im getting really tired of MW2.. #$%^ is the complete opposite of a stress reliever 
indifferent.gif

will i enjoy this game? 
nerd.gif
This game is relaxing tbh no competitive edge to it simply do quests or adventure the HUGE land as you feel, the whole experience of this game, these guys really captured it amazingly and I just hit lvl 25 with sooooo much left to do.

Bought the game, but I'm in the middle of Batman ,MW3 and Madden... Gotta beat one of em before I start it..

She didn't get up though, this high level mage killed her and apparently he was a necromancer because he revived her and made her fight against me as well. ...... !#%% took me like an hour
laugh.gif
. Then when I get to Winterhold I find out there's not even a proper blacksmith or anything so I can't sell any of my heavy stuff
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I had to go into the Inn and hide all my junk in a chest and then fast travel back and forth to sell items off. This was easily one of the most annoying things I've ever experienced while playing a videogame. And I loved every second of it. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lmfa0 @ that lydia story ... i got hit with the snail speed yesterday ... couldn't find my dorm at winterhold ... i'm only on level 5 ... i'm mad weak ... my 2 handed fire attacks better start taking cats out

Not really a spoiler, but I'll put it in one anyway.
Spoiler [+]
Did anyone do that quest that you get after having the drinking contest with the guy in the Winterhold Inn? I woke up in that temple and walked outside and was like "where the $+!* am I?" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

How good is this game compared to Fallout 3?

In terms of gameplay.
fallout 3 has Guns , this game has Bows an arrows a n Dragons 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Fallout is Elder Scrolls' little sister tutor.
Fallout 3 is the greatest video game of all time.

as for dudes question on gameplay....like old boy said FO w/ guns Skyrim w/ swords

I bought my first horse. Started riding out of town and wolves started to attack me so I get off of the horse to attack back. My horse bolts off into the woods while I make quick work of the wolves. I then run to find it in the woods. It is on the ground dead from two bears.

Screw horses.

Originally Posted by presequel

gah, i shoulda read up on here before i started. i chose sven
indifferent.gif
What's wrong with choosing sven?  I didn't choose him but i'm curious.
I'm up to level 6 in my restarted game.  I'm taking my time right now, once winter break hits i'll be in full game mode.  Need to pick up the game guide.

where do you buy a stronger horse? the ones i buy cost 1000, i climb mountains , jump down 10 feet the horse always dies, one time i stole a horse and that horse could jump off mountains and live

Finally can do work from now until after the break
pimp.gif
. Got my school shhhh squared away. I am a cat guy who looks pretty cool or whatever, that is all I know

Back
Top Bottom