Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea my Restoration is my second strongest area and last night I started working on Conjuration by summoning flame atronarchs at the start of every battle, My Alteration is still at like 17 but I do use stoneflesh regularly. I just can't seep to deal with a powerful enemy that gets close range. Restoration spells take too long to pull off when your opponent is right on top of you.
You can put on stoneflesh then equip a bound sword in one hand and magic on the other or dual wield the bound swords

You can also just wear light armor or heavy armor and enchant it with magic effects if you need that extra defense.

Well FedEx pulled through and I got my guide today, the online map it comes with looks to be
pimp.gif
Haven't checked it out yet though. Finally did the main quest and went north to find the horn, and let's just say
30t6p3b.gif
Also watch out for the Ice Wraiths, even with Lydia those things are almost impossible to beat. Got hit by 2 of them at the same time and had to reload. Put in about 20 hrs so far and am level 13 Wood Elf.

Finally got a house to store all my items.
I guess if you become a werewolf you don't get blessings(bonuses) from certain statues.

I don't see the point in using exploits since some enemies level up with you.

Btw my Lydia died 
frown.gif

I need to be able to carry more items.  I like collecting stuff and now the stuff gets too heavy for me and Lydia both to carry.  Only having 2 places to store stuff is a pain.
Dragons are easy to kill now.  Freaking bears are tougher for me to fight 
laugh.gif

Started this game two days ago and I'm level 10 now. Climbed to the top of the Throat of the World
30t6p3b.gif
Lydia got murked early when I went mammoth hunting unprepared. Dumb +$%*@ went charging in with a sword while I hung back and attacked from high ground
30t6p3b.gif

This game is crazy though. I've encountered so many crazy situations already just doing side quests. The craziest was probably running away from a sabrecat while on my horse only for a troll to come out of nowhere and do work on the sabrecat
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

This game is crazy though. I've encountered so many crazy situations already just doing side quests. The craziest was probably running away from a sabrecat while on my horse only for a troll to come out of nowhere and do work on the sabrecat
eek.gif

meh.
got attacked by a dragon, lydia & I nearly died. All of a sudden a thalmor justiciar starts attacking the dragon. He kills the dragon but gets killed by one of those big spiders that was near by. I kill the spider & the rest of the thalmor justiciars
pimp.gif

I need help:

This sounds retarted, but on my skill bar none of my skills are affected either positive or
negatively except my one hand weapon skill. My rating is 34, but my skill bar reads 20
and it is red. This obviously means my weapon rating is being negatively affected by
something, but I cannot figure out what. Nothing in the menu identifies it, I don't have
that rot disease because I've been cured at the shrine a whole bunch of times. Does
somebody know what I'm talking about aand can help?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love this game so much... my son has been playing wwe 12 so i havent been on it this last week (until a little later tonight). but i have a war dog and horse that i bought. also a house and a lydia. battles against things have been a lot easier with them around. especially when i let them get attacked first and kill off everything.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as oblivion did, this game has everything and more. so much to do.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i did want to ask, IYO, what's the best brotherhood or group to go to. If you join one, can you not join another? Etc etc.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love this game so much... my son has been playing wwe 12 so i havent been on it this last week (until a little later tonight). but i have a war dog and horse that i bought. also a house and a lydia. battles against things have been a lot easier with them around. especially when i let them get attacked first and kill off everything.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as oblivion did, this game has everything and more. so much to do.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i did want to ask, IYO, what's the best brotherhood or group to go to. If you join one, can you not join another? Etc etc.[/color]
You can join them all. I personally like Dark Brotherhood over the rest(just like I did in Oblivion) of the factions. That and they have the best rewards, and you can continue to do endless computer generated quests afterwards for like 800-1000 gold per quest easy.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]niiice, not bad at all. thanks.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]niiice, not bad at all. thanks.[/color]

Also, if you've played Fallout 3...you're gonna recognize one certain voice in the DB right away.
laugh.gif

I have a really bad Whiterun glitch. I'll walk through whiterun then suddenly a guards health meter appears at the top of my screen and a bit of his health is gone. Meanwhile my destruction magic level goes up but this whole time i'm just standing there with my weapons sheathed. Can't talk to any of the guards and they don't give me a chance to pay the 40 dollar bounty. Its pissing me off cause i want to go into my house to drop some items off but whenever i go in to whiterun i get attacked.

Honestly this game looks like a bunch of running around. Another thing is the "fighting/interaction" looks so unreal. Is this honestly that fun? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Honestly this game looks like a bunch of running around. Another thing is the "fighting/interaction" looks so unreal. Is this honestly that fun? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Don't knock it til you try it. It's a great game. Almost all games are so linear nowadays that they get boring. This game gives you missions that will last you a ridiculous amount of time and the decisions you make change the game. If you haven't played an Elder Scrolls game or Fallout then i suggest you try it first. Its not for everyone.

Joined the Stormcloaks. Finding the ice wraith was difficult. The entire time I was feeling my way blindly through the icy island areas north-east of Windhelm, making sure to avoid those god damn snow sabrecats. Those thing drops me with three hits
indifferent.gif

Is it strange that I have 2 bodyguards following me? Vilkas of the companions and Hadvar one of General Tullius boys

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Joined the Stormcloaks. Finding the ice wraith was difficult. The entire time I was feeling my way blindly through the icy island areas north-east of Windhelm, making sure to avoid those god damn snow sabrecats. Those thing drops me with three hits
indifferent.gif
I get scared whenever I encounter any of those cats or the ice wraiths due to their speed and strength and my lack of speed. I can pull the dual chain lightning now though and that drains their health fast.
pimp.gif

How do you use the bow? my arrows seem to go a few feet 
laugh.gif
 i'm definitely doing something wrong

Originally Posted by laflech44

How do you use the bow? my arrows seem to go a few feet 
laugh.gif
 i'm definitely doing something wrong

You probably aren't holding RT long enough to draw the bow back all the way... if you just pull and release too quickly itll just fall right in front of you.

Back
Top Bottom