Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

70+ hrs in and still need to finish college of winterhold and companions (almost done). havent even started dark brotherhood or thieves guild. on act 2 of main quest and havent chosen sides between stormcloaks and imperials. this game really has so much to offer. i get sidetracked exploring the map anytime i see a black icon so i can end up fast traveling back there when i need.

I did that XP glitch. Feeling unsatisfied. Good thing I have a backup save file.

Started to do alot of these random quests I have in my menu. Got too much out of hand with the amount I had going. I started the thieves guild quests and decided to hold off until I got these random ones out the way finding books and items for a few people. What XP gltch you talking about, Prime?

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Feels weird being the Arch Mage of Winterhold. I don't even do magic really, I just like to stab people. I went through that quest too quick.

i felt the same way

at first i would change into mage outfit but then i just kept daedric on LMAO

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i picked the high elf

grin.gif

high elfs are chumps, b

you shoulda went brenton

im definitely going brenton on my 2nd playthrough

Originally Posted by PRIME

I did that XP glitch. Feeling unsatisfied. Good thing I have a backup save file.

the book glitch? you on PC?

nobody can answer about fallout? whats the combat engine like?

Originally Posted by presequel

70+ hrs in and still need to finish college of winterhold and companions (almost done). havent even started dark brotherhood or thieves guild. on act 2 of main quest and havent chosen sides between stormcloaks and imperials. this game really has so much to offer. i get sidetracked exploring the map anytime i see a black icon so i can end up fast traveling back there when i need.

I'm pretty much at the same place you are.

Finally hit 100 archery. My daedric bow is at 240 dmg and if I sneak that's 720 dmg.

who are you know curb? the argo?

ive been looking for the guide as epub to put on my kindle anyone have? i did find a epub of all those little books you find in the game i think thats what the description said but i havent read any yet

I've been looking for that too, Billionare. I thought I found one on epubbud but it was a fluke. All the pages were just blank white. I'm still on the hunt though...

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Feels weird being the Arch Mage of Winterhold. I don't even do magic really, I just like to stab people. I went through that quest too quick.

i felt the same way

at first i would change into mage outfit but then i just kept daedric on LMAO

i picked the high elf

grin.gif

high elfs are chumps, b

you shoulda went brenton

im definitely going brenton on my 2nd playthrough

Originally Posted by PRIME

the book glitch? you on PC?

nobody can answer about fallout? whats the combat engine like?
No sir, I did it on PS3 
pimp.gif

It works fam. But I suggest making a backup save file. 

I went from level 25 to 53 before I !%#!%% up the glitch. 

Originally Posted by Capo617

I've been looking for that too, Billionare. I thought I found one on epubbud but it was a fluke. All the pages were just blank white. I'm still on the hunt though...
found it well i found the pdf and i converted them to epubs 
also there was this app on android that got taken off the market was basically a great guide, i found the apk n got it now
pimp.gif

pm if you want people, capo check your pm 

Originally Posted by Capo617

found it well i found the pdf and i converted them to epubs 
also there was this app on android that got taken off the market was basically a great guide, i found the apk n got it now
pimp.gif

pm if you want people, capo check your pm 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i did find a epub of all those little books you find in the game i think thats what the description said but i havent read any yet

lmao thats so incredibly nerdy bro

the argo? im confused at your question.

i plan on finding as many books as possible tho, i think i have close to 300 books, i had them all in a circle in my back room in whiterun till i bought the improvements, now theyre in an end table

No sir, I did it on PS3 
pimp.gif

It works fam. But I suggest making a backup save file. 

I went from level 25 to 53 before I !%#!%% up the glitch. 

i dunno man, maybe they patched xbox....i dont even see how you glitch it, i read it, it stays in my inventory but you cant re-train with it...

i dont really even wanna glitch, with the invisible chest, my second playthrough is finna be a cakewalk.

yeah i didnt bother perking anything in one handed like mace and axe and all that

glad, too

my daedric sword is merking cats

i cant wait to 100 enchanting so i can double enchant this samurai katana (blade sword)

yo, im super mad they made that sword one handed, it looks ******ed, swinging a katana with one hand

i woulda leveled up my two handed just to rock it.

*gets an idea for 2nd character already*

make a ninja, b.

also, i wish you could edit colors on clothing and armor, too.

maybe create a system where you create peices of armor/weapons (more than just boots gauntlets, armor suit and helm...but like shoulder, chest, mail, leather, etc. cause whether you use snow bear or elk, the fur looks the same on the armor....and its not very customizable. or like you make the blade, handle and sheath, all different combos, etc.)

i did find a epub of all those little books you find in the game i think thats what the description said but i havent read any yet

lmao thats so incredibly nerdy bro

the argo? im confused at your question.

i plan on finding as many books as possible tho, i think i have close to 300 books, i had them all in a circle in my back room in whiterun till i bought the improvements, now theyre in an end table

lol yeah it is i guess...i never read books that you find in games i thought people did? 
do you play as the argonian? 

naaah im an imperial.

100 one handed 90 something block

walking though cats.

im just saying that its nerdy someone made an e-reader of the in game books.....of course someone would, but its very nerdy LMAO

i read like maybe 20 of them.....%%@+* are madd boring

Delving into the realm of Enchanting...pretty intense stuff.

Got the Azura Star....realized I should have gone the Black Star Route....damn!

I also find myself always filling up my carrying capacity even though I have Conditioning and 320 Stamina...I guess I'm a hoarder haha.

yeah the biggest challenge i have is managing my carry weight, especially once you start finding quest items

i told yall like 10 pages back to get the black star, shady

LMAO

you can only capture animal souls....i can capture human ones...

yeah the biggest challenge i have is managing my carry weight, especially once you start finding quest items

i told yall like 10 pages back to get the black star, shady

LMAO

you can only capture animal souls....i can capture human ones...

Damn, totally missed that I guess. Guess I just have to buy a bunch of Black Soul Gems then.

(._. ) LMAO or reload back to before you took it to the college.....

its very
pimp.gif
to kill someone, suck their soul, then recharge the weapon with the grand soul you just sucked, only to suck the next idiot's soul LMAO

that sucks. im bored with the game right now, tho. im amazed that even happened.

Wait, so do you have dual enchantments on your weapon?
Soul Trap + whatever enchantment you put on it?  

This setup would never lose charges I'm guessing, right?

whats the benefit of trapping souls? ive never even tried doing that....and im about to start that azuras star quest.

Back
Top Bottom