Elderly Asian Man gets attacked, laughed at and Robbed for His Cans in SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it how I see it. It was a clown *** response.

Asian dude gets harassed by black people and your response is " welllll ACTUALLY Asian people do racist stuff too".

Or

"Yeah that's bad but Asian people do bad stuff too"

Like the **** does that have to do with what happened?
if thats how u feel
totally entitled to feel that way
have a great rest of ur day

There are quite a few people here that are upset with any pro Black discussion here on NikeTalk, especially with the argument that Black people cannot be racist.

Black people cannot be racists.

Now, watch the response.

Sad that there would be people upset.

People gotta realize that you gotta lift up black communities because of slavery in this country. Effing slavery! People gotta realize the magnitude of that. That's generations of being constantly being pressed at the bottom.

Btw, the ig of the perps

@thewoodni**a_
@_.shoota

Mofos need to get terminated from their employment

Sad that there would be people upset.

People gotta realize that you gotta lift up black communities because of slavery in this country. Effing slavery! People gotta realize the magnitude of that. That's generations of being constantly being pressed at the bottom.
"Get over it."
"So long ago."

That is too broad of a question. Nuance needs to be present for me to call something RACIST.

Violence between difference Ethnicities doesn't mean it is Ethnic based violence.

So to answer your question, a situation without nuance is impossible to be called racist or not.

I just want to know where the bar is at. Cause from what I’ve seen, anytime an Asian person is aggressive in an altercation with a black person it’s shared, spread, and labeled as racist and there’s stoking of anti-Asian sentiments by collecting any and every instance of anything. Meanwhile in reality Asian on black crime is pretty much non existent.

Is the reverse true is what I’m wondering. You got rappers like YG talking about how he targeted Asian homes for burglaries. You got a lot of stories of Asians being assaulted for literally no reason unprovoked. Are all these things racist as well then?

I just want to know where the bar is at. Cause from what I’ve seen, anytime an Asian person is aggressive at all to a black person it’s shared, spread, and labeled a hate crime and there’s stoking of anti-Asian sentiments by collecting any and every instance of anything. Meanwhile in reality Asian on black crime is pretty much non existent.

Is the reverse true is what I’m wondering. You got rappers like YG talking about how he targeted Asian homes for burglaries. You got a lot of stories of Asians being assaulted for literally no reason unprovoked. Are all these things racist as well then?
Yea, I don't even agree on your premise of "Meanwhile in reality Asian on black crime is pretty much non existent."

So there is no way I can answer the question you are even trying to ask me.

Man, I saw this thread and kept seeing pages get added so I clicked it. That video made me so mad. Went through the first page and haven’t caught up so I’m not sure if there is applicable background that is missing but it appears they are bullying that man for no reason.

If you have a personal beef with someone, I’m okay with that. However all this one race to randomly attacking another under the guise “Well your race has been racist to mine!” without that particular person doing anything needs to stop

Yea, I don't even agree on your premise of "Meanwhile in reality Asian on black crime is pretty much non existent."

black-on-asian-t14.png

Im talking stats. I saw a link on Twitter to the actual numbers a while back. Pretty sure it was an FBI report. I can go back and try to find it if you will actually accept that stat when I find it. Otherwise it’s a waste of my time.

By those stats, Asians committing crimes against black people is non existent. and if I remember correctly black on Asian crime is the most likely crime that Asians face. I’m not saying this to stoke any racial animosity, but to enlighten you on the experience of Asian Americans because even Asian American activists refuse to talk about these things either because they’re sheltered in the suburbs and don’t know any better or are just afraid of stepping on the black communities toes and just want to be an activist in a safe, inoffensive way.

Asian people by in large mind their own business man. This is a fact. Most immigrant communities regardless of race do and a lot of Asians are 1st generation.

Less than .1% doesn't mean non existent.
them stats aint facts. Stats mean nothing in reality.
/s

You understand why stats would paint/support THAT picture, right?

How often do you think black folks are calling the police when someone of another race are assaulting them? As a matter of fact, how much do you even think black folks even CALL the police?

Again, stats can be used to tell any story.

Not going for it.

It’s a proportional stat. Your argument makes no sense.

Unless you’re claiming they specifically avoid calling the cops on Asians but call the cops on everyone else, which is a weird argument.

Im talking stats. I saw a link on Twitter to the actual numbers a while back. Pretty sure it was an FBI report. I can go back and try to find it if you will actually accept that stat when I find it. Otherwise it’s a waste of my time.

By those stats, Asians committing crimes against black people is non existent. and if I remember correctly black on Asian crime is the most likely crime that Asians face. I’m not saying this to stoke any racial animosity, but to enlighten you on the experience of Asian Americans because even Asian American activists refuse to talk about these things either because they’re sheltered in the suburbs and don’t know any better or are just afraid of stepping on the black communities toes and just want to be an activist in a safe, inoffensive way.

Asian people by in large mind their own business man. This is a fact. Most immigrant communities regardless of race do and a lot of Asians are 1st generation.

The conversation has morphed feom what it was originally about so I am going to remove myself from it at this time.

I have nothing but respect for you but THIS is not what I was discussing throughout this thread.

Also, see my response to the stats above.

It’s a proportional stat. Your argument makes no sense.

Unless you’re claiming they specifically avoid calling the cops on Asians but call the cops on everyone else, which is a weird argument.
I am simply saying blacks are probably less likely to call the police after being assaulted PERIOD.

So the stats would favor your argument.

It being proportional has ZERO to do with MY point.

You understand why stats would paint/support THAT picture, right?

How often do you think black folks are calling the police when someone of another race are assaulting them? As a matter of fact, how much do you even think black folks even CALL the police?

Again, stats can be used to tell any story.

Not going for it.

Agree with you on the stats part but how are you going to convince others about the points you made then?

how can anyone take this graph seriously
if the incident number isnt even level across the whole field
ALSO
people always say
men lie
women lie
numbers dont
when its the men and women collecting these numbers
hell yeah numbers can lie

why would you expect it to be even? maybe you are interpreting the table inaccurately?

how can anyone take this graph seriously
if the incident number isnt even level across the whole field
ALSO
people always say
men lie
women lie
numbers dont
when its the men and women collecting these numbers
hell yeah numbers can lie

You can do some math and figure out the the estimate number of possible incidents per race by the other race.
But can't trust stats man, cuz you know who be taking these stats. YUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom