Elderly Asian Man gets attacked, laughed at and Robbed for His Cans in SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do some math and figure out the the estimate number of possible incidents per race by the other race.
But can't trust stats man, cuz you know who be taking this stats. YUP!
how about i make it more easy for u to understand
stats can EASILY be manipulated
to prove a point one way or another

black-on-asian-t14.png

here's the link if people want to read more about it. it wasn't done only for the race analysis lol.

You can post whatever stat, evidence, etc you want. The same ol’ nters will never believe it. God himself can say it and they’ll still refuse it.

how about i make it more easy for u to understand
stats can EASILY be manipulated
to prove a point one way or another

sure, i will agree with that & that's logical comeback to anything stats related. but do you have data suggesting otherwise? or how this stat was manipulated?

The conversation has morphed feom what it was originally about so I am going to remove myself from it at this time.

I have nothing but respect for you but THIS is not what I was discussing throughout this thread.

Also, see my response to the stats above.
DC, do not respond. This is what they wanted.

:rofl: :rofl:

my fault fellas. i legit was reading this yesterday & thought of this when I read DC's comment.
And look at the link you posted. ".gov" you know damn well that the government's been falsifying statistics since the 60s to keep the black man down.

You understand why stats would paint/support THAT picture, right?

How often do you think black folks are calling the police when someone of another race are assaulting them? As a matter of fact, how much do you even think black folks even CALL the police?

Again, stats can be used to tell any story.

Not going for it.
Word, one example being; when I got robbed as pizza man the cops came up to papa johns n all and I didn’t even mention it. Involving cops is the absolute last resort for me and many other ppl like me.

As I mentioned b4, this race baiting thread started by someone that highly likely doesn’t like black ppl.Liquid facts are lovely.

Word, one example being; when I got robbed as pizza man the cops came up to papa johns n all and I didn’t even mention it. Involving cops is the absolute last resort for me and many other ppl like me.

As I mentioned b4, this race baiting thread started by someone that highly likely doesn’t like black ppl.Liquid facts are lovely.
The occupying force is only around to protect the model minority, especially once regentrification begins. I cannot believe that White people are now moving into East Flatbush. Cops are on the corners in full force.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 4.40.40 PM.png

not sure what's so off about the stat. % of the number of violent incidents is close to the % of US population. 563,940 (!!) violent incidents were reported.

are there any hard data opposing these numbers? which numbers should be higher? which lower?

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 4.40.40 PM.png

not sure what's so off about the stat. % of the number of violent incidents is close to the % of US population. 563,940 (!!) violent incidents were reported.

are there any hard data opposing these numbers? which numbers should be higher? which lower?
its too much of a rabbit hole to go down to explain
and u already have ur mind made up
so its whatever to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom