ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Anybody watching CNN

Cats got holograms
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Fox can't top that sh--
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

'm debating whether to go to the Obama rally here in Chicago at Grant Park.....may be a once in a lifetime event.
i passed. i dont feel safe
laugh.gif
with either outcome

Word, who thought holding the Obama Rally in the murder capital of the USA was a good idea?

laugh.gif

CNN JUST ETHERED FOX...FOREVER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I was talking to my roommates girl and both me and her stopped in mid-sentence...

Oh snap, McCain pulled over Obama in Indiana popular votes wise, now up 2500 when he was down a k just a little bit ago
eyes.gif

For those asking why McCain has won Kentucky with only 13% reporting: remember, that is not official. That is CNN's projection. When they feel secure withtheir prediction, they'll call it for one candidate or another. Remember when they declared Bush the winner in 2000 and then rescinded it saying it was tooclose to call.

Nothing to be concerned with so far since the metropolitan areas haven't reported at.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

For those asking why McCain has won Kentucky with only 13% reporting: remember, that is not official. That is CNN's projection. When they feel secure with their prediction, they'll call it for one candidate or another. Remember when they declared Bush the winner in 2000 and then rescinded it saying it was too close to call.
Hard hitting analysis, folks.

Back
Top Bottom