ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by aRog27

I'm debating whether to go to the Obama rally here in Chicago at Grant Park.....may be a once in a lifetime event.

this is when i need a private jet wish i could go
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

How can McCain have 8 EC votes/Obama have 3 EC votes with so little % reporting?

It's Kentucky... you know damn well they ain't voting for Obama.
laugh.gif
CNN went ahead and gave McCain the W.

i never understood how they say mccain has won a state with only a small percentage of the state reporting?

for ex. they are saying mccain has won kentucky but only 10% of precincts have reported?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

How can McCain have 8 EC votes/Obama have 3 EC votes with so little % reporting?

It's Kentucky... you know damn well they ain't voting for Obama.
laugh.gif
CNN went ahead and gave McCain the W.
Yea these are just CNN projections right now... nothing official, but im sure theyll be pretty accurate with the projections.

I was proud to see seniors in my school voting. Also saw a touching story of a cab driver who was giving free rides to the polls and even carried registrationcards in his cab.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

i never understood how they say mccain has won a state with only a small percentage of the state reporting?

for ex. they are saying mccain has won kentucky but only 10% of precincts have reported?

CNN PROJECTS the same thing.

OMG AT CNN! THEY DOING SOME SCI-FI #$*$!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by TooSexyForNT

OP edited this 408 times. Wow

TBONE has put in work in this thread. People may not agree with him as far as politics go, but he deserves props for posting and keeping this updated.
pimp.gif
Appreciated. Thanks TBONE.

'm debating whether to go to the Obama rally here in Chicago at Grant Park.....may be a once in a lifetime event.
i passed. i dont feel safe
laugh.gif
with either outcome

Those are predictions? How are they predictions when they say he has 8 EC votes and Obama has 3, if he doesn't have them. Yahoo has the same thing, exceptYahoo has 11% reported while CNN 12%, for Kentucky. I thought they post when they hear back results.

Back
Top Bottom