ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by JD617

Obama voted.

313174m.jpg

roll.gif
even funnier that he is going to be your president tomorrow...
laugh.gif

Looks like McCain 53% and Obama 47% of the popular vote. All coming from conservative states. Not surprised.

Just looking at some of the places where we have results in so far. Obama is substantially outperforming Kerry -- which is what he needs to do to win the state, of course, but the differences are pretty substantial.

Steuben: Kerry 34%, Obama 42%
DeKalb: Kerry 31%, Obama 38%
Knox: Kerry 36%, Obama 54%
Marshall: Kerry 31%, Obama 50%

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

RIGGED. republicans ftw. Illuminati ftw.

laugh.gif
That'll be my reaction if Obama somehowloses this election.

Uhp Obama caught up, 49% to McCain 50%
Up by 2,550 on the popular vote. Ok I really need to study. I'll check back in an hour
grin.gif

Don't let me down, Indiana. A lot of people, including myself, put in WORK to get people registered and knowledgeable of the candidates and their issues.

I'm debating whether to go to the Obama rally here in Chicago at Grant Park.....may be a once in a lifetime event.

Kentucky for McCain/Palin

+8 Electoral votes

Vermont (possibly) Obama/Biden

~+3 Electoral votes

according to BBC America

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

this country is full of ignorant voters ... mark my words, if the house goes 60 to dems and obama wins, we will be in a depression for the next 10 years AT LEAST ... this is going to be the biggest backfire in american history ... im just putting it out there ... no need to get mad, just watch as history unfolds ...

OH EXCUSE ME FOR NOT RECOGNIZING WHEN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST POSTS, CAN I GET TOMORROWS LOTTERY NUMBERS?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

I'm debating whether to go to the Obama rally here in Chicago at Grant Park.....may be a once in a lifetime event.

It will be either way. Go.

This been posted yet? Apparently they wouldn't let Tim Robbins vote, got pissed:

http://www.huffingtonpost...lling-place_n_141029.html

"This is what you have to do to vote... I had to go down to see a judge... My name was not on the roll, and I'm not the only one. According toworkers, 30 people in 5 hours had been taking off the rolls. You can do the math on that. 6 per hour, per district across America..."

Anyone have the predictions for each state?

I want to be able to compare the polling numbers to the actual results as they come in.

Thanks.

Man...I was contemplating making the 2-3 hour drive from Terre Haute, Indiana. You should definitely go if you're in the area.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Man...I was contemplating making the 2-3 hour drive from Terre Haute, Indiana. You should definitely go if you're in the area.
Post in the other thread , but that joint is NO WAY . Secret Service is DEEP 3 miles .

Originally Posted by TooSexyForNT

OP edited this 408 times. Wow

TBONE has put in work in this thread. People may not agree with him as far as politics go, but he deserves props for posting and keeping this updated.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by TooSexyForNT

OP edited this 408 times. Wow
TBONE has put in work in this thread. People may not agree with him as far as politics go, but he deserves props for posting and keeping this updated.
Word. Son's been on his *@$% since last year...

Back
Top Bottom